Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    For some people Carfax is very important. I know that in many cases there are no accidents showed, but during inspection of the car you see evidence of repair.
    In this case police arrived and there will be a report. And as you mentioned guys, at least I have a pictures to show for the damage.
    My insurance didn't get back to me yet.
    Here is how the damage looks like at day light

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

FS: 2003 IR Sedan

Dang Serg!! Just read thru what happened...timing of this accident couldn’t happen at a worse time for you!

I’m assuming you were street parked. This is one reason why I will never street park my car. It seems these days the one thing you can count on are moronic drivers who can’t drive right.....

I hope you’ll be able to sort this out and find a buyer for your ZHP....

Sent from my iPhoneX using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Dang Serg!! Just read thru what happened...timing of this accident couldn’t happen at a worse time for you!

I’m assuming you were street parked. This is one reason why I will never street park my car. It seems these days the one thing you can count on are moronic drivers who can’t drive right.....

I hope you’ll be able to sort this out and find a buyer for your ZHP....

Sent from my iPhoneX using Tapatalk Pro
    Hey Charlie,
    I am avoiding the street parking is much as I could. Actualy, I stopped for a minute or so to put an address t my gps. Car was parked legally. However, I have no idea how this lady was trying to make a turn, but she was off by 10 feet easily and smashed my car.
    You're so right, timing of this accident could nor be worse. Well, that's what I have to deal with - insurance and that crazy driver that was screaming at me like it was my fault

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    Hey Charlie,
    I am avoiding the street parking is much as I could. Actualy, I stopped for a minute or so to put an address t my gps. Car was parked legally. However, I have no idea how this lady was trying to make a turn, but she was off by 10 feet easily and smashed my car.
    You're so right, timing of this accident could nor be worse. Well, that's what I have to deal with - insurance and that crazy driver that was screaming at me like it was my fault
    I hate drivers like that when THEY ARE THE ONE who caused the accident and then have the nerve to try blaming you for it...

I hope you're able to resolve this. Damned it sucks....

That is right Charlie.
    I checked out two repair shops today. I didn't feel comfortable to working with them. I'll check few more places. Also, insurance did not give me a green light yet. God they are slow!

What's the estimate you received ?
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    What's the estimate you received ?
    I did not receive the estimate yet Fredo. That's why I said that insurance is slow.
    1 hour ago they send me a list of few places. I'll take a look on reviews and will talk to the managers if I can. I just want to make sure that I'll be dealing with good place. I've heard some bad stories from my friends.
    I will share details of the repair and the estimate once I'll hear something.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234