PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Red Inner Taillights (Sedan)

TomTomTuning
07-09-2013, 05:03 PM
I had a set of LED taillights on my previous E46, when a few LED's burnt out I re-installed the original taillights, however I left the Eagle Eye red inner taillights on that car.
I've since then replaced the burnt LED's and would like to install them on my new ZHP...

So I'm looking for the red inner taillights.

http://i.imgur.com/XWI5BaL.jpg

TomTomTuning
07-10-2013, 04:04 PM
Any ideas on what I could do? I cant find them new online either. I even Emailed Eagle Eye...

Ugly :(

http://i.imgur.com/wz8VmvBh.jpg

Avetiso
07-10-2013, 04:57 PM
Low chance of finding them separate. I have no ideas.

TomTomTuning
07-10-2013, 04:59 PM
I've been thinking about emailing the guy who bought my car... Sending him the OEM inner tail lights that came on that car.
A friend of mine gave me the idea of getting the red tail light paint but I have a feeling it will not look the same as the rest of the tail lights.

Maybe I should just get R/C/R tail lights.

BimmerWill
07-11-2013, 05:24 AM
I believe I have a set at the house that were stock and IIRC they are red and white. Matched the ones from my eagle eyes. If I do can hook you up if no luck elsewhere.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

TomTomTuning
07-11-2013, 05:39 AM
I believe I have a set at the house that were stock and IIRC they are red and white. Matched the ones from my eagle eyes. If I do can hook you up if no luck elsewhere.

That would be awesome. Let me know when you can.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TomTomTuning
07-14-2013, 03:53 PM
Bump.

I called DDMTuning and told them I believe I bought my EE tails from them, I explained my issue and the lady seemed like she could possibly help me out, however she was very adamant about finding my original invoice. She said she would call back but never did... I'll call them back tomorrow and see if they can sell me just the inner's.

I can't find my original invoice email from when I bought them. :(

BimmerWill
07-14-2013, 04:01 PM
Let me know how much they want for them. If its a bunch or more than you want to pay let me know

TomTomTuning
07-19-2013, 07:40 AM
Never heard back from DDMTuning, I'm going to try calling them again shortly.

But if that fails, did you find those inner tails, Will?