PDA

View Full Version : FS: (SOLD) Sedan HK Speakers, Subs and Amp

CkDedmon
07-16-2013, 09:32 PM
***SOLD***

Complete HK system for sale:

Front Speakers (Tweeters, Midrange & Midbass)
Rear Speakers (Midrange & Midbass)
Subwoofers (6x9 plus amp)
HK Amplifier

System was removed while doing a complete speaker and amp upgrade. Equipment comes from a vehicle with only 30,000 miles and is in excellent condition.

Asking $250 + shipping

BavarianZHP
07-16-2013, 09:53 PM
Dibbs. I'm in Seattle and can make the transaction in person - saves us both time and money.

fredo
07-17-2013, 05:39 AM
Sounds like a very good deal to me.

ELCID86
07-17-2013, 07:52 AM
System was removed while doing a complete speaker and amp upgrade.
Did you go BSW or other?

CkDedmon
07-17-2013, 07:59 PM
Did you go BSW or other?

After much research, I installed Focal components up front, Focal coaxial in the rear shelf, and a JL Audio XD700 amp. Significant improvement over factory HK, although it's already apparent that I need to add a sub...probably in a box in the trunk. Also working to incorporate Intravee, although having some difficulty (hoping is it simply a blown fuse).

ELCID86
07-18-2013, 04:52 AM
Was this a DIY or custom installer? Hope you figure out the Intravee. It's still on my list of possible solutions. Living w/ Aux jack for now and investigating Dension unit.

CkDedmon
07-18-2013, 05:41 AM
I did the speakers myself. Did a bunch of research to pick speakers that would minimize my work. I was hesitant to have to fabricate speaker adapters, but once I got into it, I found out it wasn't too bad.

I left the amp and tuning to an installer, primarily because I didn't have some of the tools available.

I get new fuses today, so fingers crossed on the Intravee!

BavarianZHP
07-18-2013, 09:44 PM
After much delightful chatting, these speakers were sold... to me! Hope to see you around the PNW Chuck! You may have the only 30k mile ZHP in the state. :thumbup