PDA

View Full Version : Joyous Ride

jsfbmw
07-30-2013, 04:54 PM
So I did what I haven't done in a long, long time. I took a cruise along secondary roads and the interstate exercising the ZHP. I had forgotten what an incredible machine this can be. The weather was perfect: mid 70's, sun just setting. Had all windows and sunroof open. For tunes I played a Muse CD ( yes, I still use these). I'm blown away as to how much fun it was. The engine screamed in ecstasy. The curves and straightaways were the playground. Tomorrow it's back to the corporate office. Had to share with group. Thanks for listening.

Avetiso
07-30-2013, 05:12 PM
Ahhh, love these posts. Keith is gonna like this one, too. Glad to hear you love your car.

johnrando
07-30-2013, 08:33 PM
uh huh!

Pip
07-30-2013, 08:50 PM
:thumbsup love those days.

fredo
07-31-2013, 05:22 AM
When I was single, my Sunday morning routine included a joyride. Little traffic, open roads, nice weather ... That came to an end when I got married. Good to hear other mafiosos can still do it !

illirep
07-31-2013, 05:57 AM
When I was single, my Sunday morning routine included a joyride. Little traffic, open roads, nice weather ... That came to an end when I got married. Good to hear other mafiosos can still do it !

Haha - I laugh, b/c this came to end for me not when I got married, but when the kids arrived. My wife and I used to cruise the George Washington Parkway, along the Potomac in a 135i convertible. Now we rock a Honda Odyssey all the way to Church...lol.

Avetiso
07-31-2013, 11:13 AM
Haha - I laugh, b/c this came to end for me not when I got married, but when the kids arrived. My wife and I used to cruise the George Washington Parkway, along the Potomac in a 135i convertible. Now we rock a Honda Odyssey all the way to Church...lol.

Hahahaha. Sounds like that Odyssey is going to need some mods...

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

jringo
07-31-2013, 11:26 AM
Great post. I've had my ZHP since the end of April and I still get giddy every time I saddle up. I can't recall the last car that gave me that feeling after a few weeks much less months.

Two weeks ago I was in a novice autocross school. Wow does this car perform. Even if folks don't want to autocross I highly recommend just one event. It's amazing what this car can do when pushed to and over the limit. First time autocrossing but I finished first out of 17 - even beating 2 WRX's and 3 Miata's.

I think this is a new "what did your ZHP do for you today" thread starter.

Yass_ZHP
07-31-2013, 11:43 AM
Love those joyrides... gotta love the ZHP