PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Alpine White 330i Sedan ZHP? 70k miles Coquitlam, Vancouver BC $12k

BavarianZHP
07-31-2013, 06:22 PM
Cheap car for the miles! Problem is... I'm not sure if it's a ZHP, I think it's a clone but I could be wrong as this car resides in Canada (which are spec'd differently).

1) Wood trim
2) SMG gearbox (How rare is that?)
3) 4-spoke sport steering wheel
4) Non-orange needles

It does have cold weather package, HK sound, and black high-gloss shadowline trim... Looks like it's lowered as well? Leather looks like in fantastic shape.

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/pml/cto/3890528202.html

Can anyone comment on it's ZHP genuineness?

danewilson77
07-31-2013, 06:42 PM
M Sport.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

danewilson77
07-31-2013, 06:45 PM
http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?p=36336

Question: And what about the BMW 330 vehicles in Canada that look like the ZHP in the United States?
Answer: Canada was different. In fact, BMW created the M Performance Package in Canada. It not only got the looks of its US counterpart, it also got the upgraded camshafts and engine tweaks. One thing that it didn't get, though, was the red needles on the instrument cluster. Moreover, the redline is at 6500 RPM, even though the car will rev to 6800 RPM -- just like its US ZHP counterpart. It also got the BMW Performance Package exhaust with the thinner walls (exactly like the one on the ZHP). Therefore, while it was not given the ZHP code name, it's simply a ZHP by another name. Indeed, it was given the option code of ZAM.

Question: I know that I've seen other BMW 330 vehicles in Canada that look like the US ZHP and the Canadian M Performance Package. However, they did not get the upgraded engine tweaks. What was that version called?
Answer: That's the M-sport package. The M-sport package came standard with 225 HP (like the stock 330) but it got the M-tech II Aero body kit. The M-sport package has the standard 330i thick chrome exhaust tips with the flap inside of the right-side tip.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Avetiso
07-31-2013, 07:23 PM
Cheap car for the miles! Problem is... I'm not sure if it's a ZHP, I think it's a clone but I could be wrong as this car resides in Canada (which are spec'd differently).

1) Wood trim
2) SMG gearbox (How rare is that?)
3) 4-spoke sport steering wheel
4) Non-orange needles

It does have cold weather package, HK sound, and black high-gloss shadowline trim... Looks like it's lowered as well? Leather looks like in fantastic shape.

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/pml/cto/3890528202.html

Can anyone comment on it's ZHP genuineness?
It's an SSG, not an SMG. Different transmissions.

BavarianZHP
07-31-2013, 07:37 PM
It's an SSG, not an SMG. Different transmissions.

I learn something everyday...

JupiterBMW
07-31-2013, 11:49 PM
Oooh, a paddle shifter setup. Would be interesting to test drive for sure. Not a bad option!

ELCID86
08-01-2013, 06:41 AM
One of our northern neighbors needs to grab this.

yura
08-01-2013, 06:42 AM
This car has been for sale for a while. I spoke with the owner a month ago or so (I actually purchased a motorcycle - the one in my signature - from him a few years back). It's an Ontario vehicle, meaning big potential for rust problems, and more importantly, it had an interior fire at some point.

ELCID86
08-01-2013, 08:12 AM
Yikes!

BavarianZHP
08-01-2013, 09:58 AM
Love bike... Interior fire you say? That explains the price then.

Mafia not approved... :(