PDA

View Full Version : 04 coupe zhp feeler

Kudos
08-23-2013, 11:19 AM
I'm looking to sell my zhp. Standard coupe with some information.
pics will be posted later tonight
107k miles.

Exterior: imola rot paint, has been neglected by previous owner, i.e. swirl marks. has 1 door ding showing primer on passenger side, and 2 dings which are just barely visible from certain angles. some chips on hood and front bumper. Rear bumper was hit by previous owner in corner by running into low concrete post. Rust showing on driver side side skirts in 2 spots. Car was in accident by previous owner, the driver side rear quarter was replaced. Work is not perfect, as welds in trunk leak a little water into trunk, but don't affect ride or show visible damage besides rust at side skirts.
Grade 6/10

Interior: black leather seats, black cube, alcantara steering wheel in excellent shape. some light scratches on black cube on driver side door, very small discoloration in seam on driver seat (no tears). glove box trim rattles and has corner clip broker so it is not perfectly flush with rest of interior. Rear seats are never used, comes with weathertech floor mats all around. Driver side C pillar alcantrite unglued, won't be fixed.
Grade 9/10

Maintenance:
Meticulously maintained. have records since 60k. Previous owner had clutch and brakes replaced at 50k before warranty expired. Have paperwork proving as such. Maintenance includes: VCG replaced, DR. VANOS kit ( lifetime replacement warranty), CCV replaced this year, coolant flush last year, shocks and struts replaced (will update brand), CDV delete.
Very well maintained with receipts and personal log of oil change every 7-9k with Mobil 1 0w40 and Mahl filters.
Grade 9.5/10

good: very reliable, no issues or codes, strong motor ( pressure test showed 190 psi pressure all cylinders +/- 5 percent)

bad: body not in show quality shape, still turns heads with zhp body kit (not special though).

looking to replace with a car that is more baby friendly, looking specifically for b7 a4 avant, 6 sp. Feeler is out because not sure of the price. not in a rush to sell, I would like to be around 11k. Will update post with pics of all damage and some more details that are missing.

danewilson77
08-23-2013, 11:36 AM
Did I miss the price?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

MiniD
08-23-2013, 11:38 AM
Did I miss the price?

Yes, he said 'around $11k'.

danewilson77
08-23-2013, 11:39 AM
Yes, he said 'around $11k'.

Thanks.

Kudos
08-23-2013, 12:14 PM
Ideally I would prefer some feedback on the price. not rushing to sell it, but I do want to get into the new car before winters sets in. If I have cash, I have more freedom in buying location as I don't have to drive my selling car to a dealer for example and haggle with them on sell price. From what I understand, I lose the tax difference in cash because trade in value gets deducted from purchase price for purposes of tax correct?

So for example, if I buy a 20k car, and get 10k for my trade in, I only pay taxes on the 10k correct?

fredo
08-23-2013, 01:11 PM
That's correct, at least here in Texas.