View Full Version : alcantara interior for sale at e46f

illirep
08-29-2013, 05:37 AM
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1002691
$500 in Cali
$850 shipped to East Coast

QC_ZHP
08-30-2013, 01:21 PM
I've been in contact w/ him. Does any know if non-folding seats will fit in a folding seat car? I dont see why not, I'd just lose the feature, right?

illirep
08-30-2013, 05:10 PM
They will not work. You don't have the same backplate that the source car had. The seats will not have any structural support in the rear.

Avetiso
08-30-2013, 05:24 PM
A little too worn for my taste, plus, I'd like to keep my heated seats.

Vas
08-30-2013, 05:35 PM
You dont need heated seats in sacramento dario lol. That place is like an oven.

Crickett
08-30-2013, 05:46 PM
:-O they're a perfect match for me: non-heated, non-fold-down . . . I want!

Avetiso
08-30-2013, 05:54 PM
You dont need heated seats in sacramento dario lol. That place is like an oven.
Haha, I know... but still, I don't want to lose a feature AND get seats that need to be refinished in certain areas. And I think you've been gone a little too long, it can get pretty chilly here in the winter. Last winter was not rainy at all, but there were plenty 20 degree nights.

az3579
09-01-2013, 05:41 AM
Haha, I know... but still, I don't want to lose a feature AND get seats that need to be refinished in certain areas. And I think you've been gone a little too long, it can get pretty chilly here in the winter. Last winter was not rainy at all, but there were plenty 20 degree nights.

Yeah, but they're cloth; they don't get cold. lol
I don't use my heated seats very often, despite living in the northeast...

It's the perfect opportunity to get rid of your grey interior if you don't want it. (I can't remember if you were ok with it or not)

Avetiso
09-01-2013, 08:34 AM
Yeah, but they're cloth; they don't get cold. lol
I don't use my heated seats very often, despite living in the northeast...

It's the perfect opportunity to get rid of your grey interior if you don't want it. (I can't remember if you were ok with it or not)
Yes and no. If I wanted to buy this, I'd have to get a new dash and a new carpet. I am going to need a new interior, but I don't have the money to go all the way with it because I still need to pay for my flight to Florida ($620), finish my car, and pay tax and registration on it (~$500). I hate to let it go, but now's not the time.

I will need a new interior, though. My door cards are filthy, seats are cracking, stitching is failing...bleh.

Avetiso
09-01-2013, 07:43 PM
Damn it to hell, I'm talking with the guy.

I can retrofit heat AND lumbar from my donor seats from the parts car, so that's a win. I think I'm going to borrow some money from my brother or sister and do this. Dove grey is starting to drive me nuts.

Avetiso
09-01-2013, 09:12 PM
I bought the interior.

trancenation
09-01-2013, 09:20 PM
Congrats! That should be a fun project!

Avetiso
09-01-2013, 09:28 PM
Congrats! That should be a fun project!
Thanks. Got him down to $650 shipped. I think that's a good deal. My current interior is trashed.

illirep
09-02-2013, 06:24 PM
Hell of a deal!

RWD Twisted
09-02-2013, 07:32 PM
Nice score dude! I'm jealous. Alcantara definitely a step up from the leather, not only for comfort in our hot summers but for sound quality in high end stereo installs as well. I'm putting together a pretty mean stereo system and would have preferred alcantara.

Avetiso
09-02-2013, 07:51 PM
Nice score dude! I'm jealous. Alcantara definitely a step up from the leather, not only for comfort in our hot summers but for sound quality in high end stereo installs as well. I'm putting together a pretty mean stereo system and would have preferred alcantara.

I can't wait to get it! You gotta let me hear the system when you're done.

Sent from a junkyard via GS4.

JupiterBMW
09-03-2013, 02:08 AM
...my flight to Florida...

When and where? And why wasn't I notified? :biggrin If you're going to be down in Florida, get in touch! Between myself and Devlin we should definitely hang out!

Avetiso
09-03-2013, 04:33 AM
When and where? And why wasn't I notified? :biggrin If you're going to be down in Florida, get in touch! Between myself and Devlin we should definitely hang out!

Ugh, I would love too, but I misspoke. Our flight is actually to Puerto Rico this time. That's the dock the ship leaves from.

Sent from a junkyard via GS4.