PDA

View Full Version : BMW M3 E46 sport button Center Console Switch Panel

leo_19999
09-20-2013, 07:40 PM
OEM M3 Sport button console panel for sale.....

SWITCH THAT HAS BEEN TESTED AND IS IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION.

$90 shipped...

trancenation
09-20-2013, 10:05 PM
Dude.. Did you just reuse my photograph from the one that I sold? I could have sworn that I took this photo..

leo_19999
09-20-2013, 10:48 PM
Dude.. Did you just reuse my photograph from the one that I sold? I could have sworn that I took this photo..

Dude its just a Pic of the console....

cakM3
09-21-2013, 06:37 AM
Came across a Different OEM M3 Sport button console panel.....

SWITCH THAT HAS BEEN TESTED AND IS IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION.

$100 shipped...
http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp37/macdctr/Library2/Untitled-12_zpsc19d5b15.jpg

I would like to know what's "different" about this panel? Most ///M coupes come with this configuration. Mine has this.

Here's a pic of my button consoles in both of my cars....
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/21/ameba4yb.jpg

danewilson77
09-21-2013, 07:13 AM
Could he be comparing it to one without heated seats?

JupiterBMW
09-21-2013, 08:52 AM
He might be saying "different" because it is another one and he is always selling these. Leo seems to have a side business in M3 console button panels!

leo_19999
09-21-2013, 09:18 AM
Sorry for the confusion. What i meant about different is what Jon said...I have another one for sale, which previous Console Jon bought, by the way Jon its not a business(lol) just i find them local or from a friends car and buy it with other parts i need, its not a constant thing i can get.

And Trancenation if your upset about the pic i used I wasnt able to use my camera to take a pic so i googled a m3 sport console that is the same as the one im selling and used anybodies not sure if its yours or someone elses. If it matters to you i can always change the picture just let me know...

If anybody needs more info or actual pic of the console pm me or let me know

Thanks

trancenation
09-21-2013, 09:36 AM
Sorry for the confusion. What i meant about different is what Jon said...I have another one for sale, which previous Console Jon bought, by the way Jon its not a business(lol) just i find them local or from a friends car and buy it with other parts i need, its not a constant thing i can get.

And Trancenation if your upset about the pic i used I wasnt able to use my camera to take a pic so i googled a m3 sport console that is the same as the one im selling and used anybodies not sure if its yours or someone elses. If it matters to you i can always change the picture just let me know...

If anybody needs more info or actual pic of the console pm me or let me know

Thanks

Not upset here. I just find it amusing that the photo you are using is a photoshopped version of my photo. I think you should post a pic of the actual item as to remove any confusion of the actual condition of the item.

leo_19999
09-21-2013, 09:52 AM
Not upset here. I just find it amusing that the photo you are using is a photoshopped version of my photo. I think you should post a pic of the actual item as to remove any confusion of the actual condition of the item.

What i meant about confusion was not about ur pic but about a different console i'm selling...

It seems it does upsets u that somehow i found a pic on google that was photoshopped that looks like yours

Ive uploaded a actual pic of the console....so now you don't have to worry about it.

danewilson77
09-21-2013, 10:02 AM
OK. Glad that's fixed and we're all taking a deep breath now. If you list something for sale, the picture posted should be a picture of the actual item. Just a reminder for everyone.

leo_19999
10-29-2013, 11:35 PM
Does anybody needs a sport button console??

This is still for sale....

leo_19999
11-12-2013, 02:55 PM
Come on people...anybody interested??? is my price to high??

Let me know....

JupiterBMW
11-15-2013, 04:36 AM
Come on people...anybody interested??? is my price to high??

Let me know....

If nobody is interested, then by definition, price is too high.

iPhone 5S. Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1) Pro. BOOM

WOLFN8TR
11-15-2013, 05:31 AM
I paid $60 shipped for the same exact one. Just an FYI.

leo_19999
11-15-2013, 09:48 AM
Thanks guys

Ive seen these things go way over a bill on ebay so i thought maybe a bill would be a decent price....If anybody is interested you can always pm offers!!!