PDA

View Full Version : Here we go!

BustedBoat
02-14-2011, 09:11 AM
Hello everyone, name's Brian. I live in Middlesex county, NJ. But grew up in union county. Currently a freshman in college at LIU in Brooklyn where tuition is horribly high. I don't own a ZHP yet but I'm working pretty hard with a weekend and saving up to purchase one. So far I've got about 5k saved up and I figure if I can get another job during the summer, maybe i can make another 7k. So hopefully in two summers i'll have enough to buy myself a well taken care of beauty. I look forward to getting to know you all!

Marcus-SanDiego
02-14-2011, 09:14 AM
Brian, keep up the good work. You'll eventually attain your goal of BMW (ZHP) ownership.

Please enjoy your stay here.

Welcome!

mimalmo
02-14-2011, 09:14 AM
Welcome. Good plan on saving up a bunch of cash for a ZHP.

BustedBoat
02-14-2011, 09:17 AM
Yeah luckily (in a way) as an 18 year old who's parents believe in hard work to attain all, my parents have put me in a position to pay for anything and everything I want. I'm stuck paying my way through college and my own personal bills. If not for that I would of had myself a bimmer already. I'm perfectly alright with paying for anything and do enjoy the independence, just hate that all my friends get cars long before I did.

Marcus-SanDiego
02-14-2011, 09:19 AM
Brian, you'll appreciate your parents even more as you get older. The lessons they're teaching you are the same ones that you'll teach your children.

Hard work, and paying your own way, will be a rewarding experience for you.

Congrats on having a good head on your shoulders.

Glad to have you here.

gr330zhp
02-14-2011, 09:28 AM
Welcome! It's good to hear people still save to buy stuff! :)

I bought my ZHP the same way, saved up for a very long time!

danewilson77
02-14-2011, 11:07 AM
Welcome to the Mafia. You definetely sound like you have a good head on your shoulders. Keep going and make us proud. School = #1 priority though.

kayger12
02-14-2011, 03:28 PM
Welcome, Brian. Great to see more Jersey here.

And while I know it might get a little frustrating at times, I thank God my parents made me pay for everything when I was growing up-- made me a lot smarter with my money and a lot more appreciative of the things that I own.

Good for them and good for you!

pyreguy
02-14-2011, 04:56 PM
Welcome. You have a solid plan and some great parents. You will do well.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Mtnman
02-14-2011, 05:30 PM
Welcome to the family! Keep a good head on your shoulders. You will get there.. And the zhp will cost money all the time, so be prepared to spend on it, even if you have it paid off. Sounds like ur a smart kid though... You know what your getting in to.

SC4ME
02-19-2011, 08:37 PM
Welcome to the family. And while our cars are very desirable college is more important. Study and focus on graduation. If you can swing the car at the same time, more power to you. Best of luck!