PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to...

PirateZHP
11-26-2013, 01:29 PM
Buy some heated front seats in sand and bring them to Raleigh and retrofit heated seats into my zetchpa? I will have plenty of beer and food and I am great at making sure you don't go thirsty/hungry during the job! :-)

I miss the heated seats I had in my Honda Accord! This is by far the worst part about me going from the accord to the zetchpa!

With fingers touching the screen...

ELCID86
11-26-2013, 01:31 PM
Nice tease (title). What about retrofitting the heater elements. I think Dane did.

kayger12
11-26-2013, 01:34 PM
If you're going to by new seats, you might as well go for some heated alcantara. Super-toasty! :)

QC_ZHP
11-26-2013, 02:31 PM
I've been on the hunt for Alcantara interior and I'm currently trying to work out a deal with someone over on e46f. If all goes well, sometime in the near future, I'll have spare tan interior with heated seats. I'm in Charlotte too so shipping wouldn't be an issue!

PirateZHP
11-26-2013, 04:45 PM
Nice tease (title). What about retrofitting the heater elements. I think Dane did.

That may work... maybe the boss.wants to come do that for me while I pass him beer?

If you're going to by new seats, you might as well go for some heated alcantara. Super-toasty! :)

I don't know how tan interior with alcantara front seats would look.

I've been on the hunt for Alcantara interior and I'm currently trying to work out a deal with someone over on e46f. If all goes well, sometime in the near future, I'll have spare tan interior with heated seats. I'm in Charlotte too so shipping wouldn't be an issue!

Nice! Let me know!

PirateZHP
11-26-2013, 04:46 PM
Oh... my fiance added that she will bake for whoever wants to take up this offer. Added bonus for you!

Avetiso
11-26-2013, 04:56 PM
I have sand seats with heat, but I'm looking to retrofit to my alcantara as well.

PirateZHP
11-26-2013, 05:10 PM
I have sand seats with heat, but I'm looking to retrofit to my alcantara as well.

And you are a billion miles away. But, the offer stands: You can road trip it out here, and I will feed and hydrate you.