PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2004 BMW 330i, white/blakc/6MT 81k mi- $8,985, North Hollywood, CA

ELCID86
01-02-2014, 06:48 PM
Joop, pick this up and drive it back east!

http://www.carsearchusaonline.com/sites/web/iLD.php?siteID=zxebk98teo70j32&iid=1388455455

feel free to add to registry (I've hit the limit today)
VIN: WBAEV53404KM07424

Avetiso
01-02-2014, 07:45 PM
Nice price. Should go quick, just like those painted trims.

NorCalZman
01-02-2014, 08:42 PM
It has a lot of options. Nav, rear PDC, leather. It's cheap, low miles, and it obviously has been repainted.
Proceed with caution.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

alexandre
01-02-2014, 10:21 PM
Could be individually painted trim though. The rear bumper diffuser is black and I'd expect it to be painted too if this was a shitty macco job...

iP4S + TT2

JupiterBMW
01-02-2014, 10:51 PM
Its tough to say on the respray. The trims around the fog lights aren't painted (usually see that as a dead giveaway) and neither is the diffuser, but then again, the trim is. Who knows... Either way, I dislike the sedan without the black trim. Not a bad looking car though, and priced right for sure.

Sadly, not for me. One AW ZHP is enough... The next car will hopefully be a 335 M-sport...

ELCID86
01-03-2014, 05:15 AM
Might have been the owner's preference to have the trim painted.

Jon, I meant for some of us East Coasters who covet AW!

illirep
01-03-2014, 10:31 AM
They say when it's too good to be true.....

altoid
01-09-2014, 08:37 PM
For what it's worth, the car was sold.

Yes, I found out the hard way, by going over there to look at it (and dragging along my girlfriend and a friend).

No, I wasn't smart enough to call ahead of time... http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo217/EatMoreAltoids/unamused.gif

(The sales guy claimed the car arrived on Wednesday and sold on Friday. Some guys were looking at it, when a random dude arrived, walked straight into the office, and worked out a deal on the spot, before even looking at the car.)

MiniD
01-09-2014, 08:39 PM
For what it's worth, the car was sold.

Yes, I found out the hard way, by going over there to look at it (and dragging along my girlfriend and a friend).

No, I wasn't smart enough to call ahead of time... http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo217/EatMoreAltoids/unamused.gif

(The sales guy claimed the car arrived on Wednesday and sold on Friday. Some guys were looking at it, when a random dude arrived, walked straight into the office, and worked out a deal on the spot, before even looking at the car.)

I believe a member on here purchased the car.

ELCID86
01-10-2014, 06:41 AM
Hooch: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?11700-New-ZHP-Owner!

Hooch
01-10-2014, 01:11 PM
Yeah I was that dude, but I'm pretty sure I was the first person to look at her. Got to the dealer 20 minutes after they opened and ten minutes later a kid and his parents showed up, but I had already checked the car out and scheduled a PPI. Felt kinda bad, but then I have been compulsively searching the SoCal area for months.

altoid
01-13-2014, 05:57 PM
Yeah I was that dude, but I'm pretty sure I was the first person to look at her. Got to the dealer 20 minutes after they opened and ten minutes later a kid and his parents showed up, but I had already checked the car out and scheduled a PPI. Felt kinda bad, but then I have been compulsively searching the SoCal area for months.

Don't feel bad at all — it's a royal pain in the butt to find these. Hope you're happy with the car!

Avetiso
01-13-2014, 06:03 PM
Kid was probably in over his head. :rofl

It's a race. When you win, you win. Enjoy the car.

Schlag96
01-16-2014, 12:03 PM
Hooch, how did this car end up? Nice? Any issues with it? Link to a pic thread if you have one?