PDA

View Full Version : 2001 E46 ///M, 35k miles, $27,500

PirateZHP
01-09-2014, 08:17 AM
NOT MINE

Since there seems to be some family members looking these days, I thought I'd post this from e46f... seems like it could be a good buy.

http://www.e46fanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1019453

M0nk3y
01-09-2014, 08:39 AM
Mileage is nice, but not worth that price IMO

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

QC_ZHP
01-09-2014, 09:27 AM
If it really is that clean in person and everything is up to date then I think the price is fair. People are willing to pay $$ for a low mileage ///M. Check out Enthusiast Auto Group, they. They scoop up just about every low mile M3 up. I wouldn't be surprised if they bought this car in the next couple of days.

derbo
01-09-2014, 09:31 AM
That is one high price for an 01. If it was alpine white I might have considered it. :)

cakM3
01-09-2014, 09:36 AM
As nice as that one is, I wouldn't consider any E46 ///M unless it was 2004 or later....in fact, the next one I will be getting will be a 2006 Interlagos Blue Competition package ///M....but this is still a few years in the future for me....

Hermes
01-09-2014, 01:54 PM
As nice as that one is, I wouldn't consider any E46 ///M unless it was 2004 or later....in fact, the next one I will be getting will be a 2006 Interlagos Blue Competition package ///M....but this is still a few years in the future for me....

...with sunroof delete and manual M-Alcantara seats as Charlie needs a track ///M to compliment his street ///M

JKO_ZHP
01-09-2014, 02:11 PM
With a price like that, I think he's lowkey fishing for the EAG guys to swoop down on it.
Since it's stock, low mileage, and almost 100% damage-free, it fits their profile.

cakM3
01-09-2014, 02:28 PM
...with sunroof delete and manual M-Alcantara seats as Charlie needs a track ///M to compliment his street ///M

+1000!

:chuck

az3579
01-09-2014, 04:05 PM
With a price like that, I think he's lowkey fishing for the EAG guys to swoop down on it.
Since it's stock, low mileage, and almost 100% damage-free, it fits their profile.

But, at the same time, he's asking too much for EAG to come get it. EAG always nabs the cars that are priced a little too low for what they're actually worth.

Anyway, the market determines the value of a car, and there are people who pay over $30k for mint M3's with more mileage.

QC_ZHP
01-09-2014, 04:34 PM
But, at the same time, he's asking too much for EAG to come get it. EAG always nabs the cars that are priced a little too low for what they're actually worth.

Anyway, the market determines the value of a car, and there are people who pay over $30k for mint M3's with more mileage.

True, but its hard to turn them down when they're ready to wire the money to your account and get the car immediately. People hate on their high prices, but they are good at what they do and its the go-to place for a mint, turn-key M.

az3579
01-09-2014, 07:24 PM
True, but its hard to turn them down when they're ready to wire the money to your account and get the car immediately. People hate on their high prices, but they are good at what they do and its the go-to place for a mint, turn-key M.

No, right. I agree completely. What I'm saying though is that since the guy is in no rush to sell, EAG isn't going to make an offer high enough to satisfy the seller. He's in a good position because he has the luxury of waiting for the right buyer who will pay close to what he wants.

Of course, whether EAG makes an offer is entirely dependent on how much THEY think they can get for it. If they're thinking they can get 30's then this car might be soon sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

UdubBadger
01-10-2014, 05:47 AM
For $27.5 that car had better be immaculate and over maintatined

Goin' HAM mobile