PDA

View Full Version : 2005 330i ZHP, Black Saphire over Natural Brown, 57k, 6spd, $18,700

PirateZHP
03-19-2014, 11:46 AM
Not mine... looks pretty nice... Price is high though

http://www.e46fanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1029415

Vas
03-19-2014, 01:48 PM
Car does look great.

NorCalZman
03-19-2014, 02:52 PM
To the right person I think its not too high. However, I bet EAG buys this car and marks it up another 7k.

Dearg-due
03-19-2014, 03:08 PM
Frankly, I bet it was an EAG car to begin with, given where he's located and the fact that according to the post he bought it with only 33k miles on it.

Bet he still owes a chunk of change on it, which would explain the high ask.

[edit] Ah, yes, he states as much in one of his replies.

QC_ZHP
03-19-2014, 03:57 PM
Somebody buy my car. This thing is perfect.

illirep
03-20-2014, 09:50 AM
The asking price may seem high but when clean 150k mile examples fetch $10k $11k, seems like a very reasonable price to me

mbeckel
03-20-2014, 10:01 AM
My car is optioned similar and has only 16k more miles and I would be 2-3k under that asking price if I had to sell

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Simmsled
03-21-2014, 09:04 AM
If that car is fully sorted... I don't think the price is far off, honestly.

The car I just bought has 57k miles, but needed a & c pillars, headlamp lenses, FCABs, tires, polish/wax, Leatherique soften/condition, air filter, oil change, etc.

Bringing everything back up to current can cost a few thousand in time/parts even if it is low miles. Turn key ready to go, and in the shape its in, thats a really nice package.

eddye
03-22-2014, 11:21 AM
Hi all. That's my car in the link. Thank you for the compliments.

I did pick it up from EAG. They did CAB's and the steering wheel when I took possession.

I can move a bit on price, but I don't think the starting point is too far off for a clean, unmolested ZHP with these miles. I'm not in too big of a hurry so I didn't see a reason to give it away. I'll definitely entertain offers, though!

It's going in on Monday for an oil change, cabin filter, and to replace the passenger side window switch—the plastic button broke on the pass front. It's been parked all winter, so if my mechanic finds anything that needs to be taken care of I'll have him do so prior to sale. It has a clean vehicle report. I had it professionally detailed last August and if I still have it once the weather is consistently warm I'll clay bar, polish and wax the outside and shine up the interior. I'm not driving it since I decided to sell it, so mileage won't climb much.

ELCID86
03-22-2014, 11:38 AM
Hi all. That's my car in the link. Thank you for the compliments.

I did pick it up from EAG. They did CAB's and the steering wheel when I took possession.

I can move a bit on price, but I don't think the starting point is too far off for a clean, unmolested ZHP with these miles. I'm not in too big of a hurry so I didn't see a reason to give it away. I'll definitely entertain offers, though!

It's going in on Monday for an oil change, cabin filter, and to replace the passenger side window switch—the plastic button broke on the pass front. It's been parked all winter, so if my mechanic finds anything that needs to be taken care of I'll have him do so prior to sale. It has a clean vehicle report. I had it professionally detailed last August and if I still have it once the weather is consistently warm I'll clay bar, polish and wax the outside and shine up the interior. I'm not driving it since I decided to sell it, so mileage won't climb much.

Welcome! GLWS