PDA

View Full Version : 2004 330i ZHP 6MT

pghZHP
03-24-2014, 08:06 AM
Hey everyone,

Time with my beloved ZHP might be coming to an end soon. I have been looking at buying a condo/house recently and currently have a company vehicle so the ZHP is an expense I might be better off without at this time. On to the vehicle...

2004 330i
114,8xx Miles
Silver Grey/Black leather
ZHP Package/Premium/heated seats

Great overall condition.

Exterior - One very small ding on the entire vehicle on drivers side door, almost unnoticeable. Front bumper has the normal stone chips. Front bumper splitters usual amount of scratches/scrapes. Rear bumper has a slight blemish on passenger side, definitely can buff out.

Interior - Very good overall condition. Seats are very clean, no cracks. Interior trim is all in near perfect condition. Steering wheel is an M3 tri-stitch wheel-about 8 months old-perfect condition. New zhp shift knob.

Mechanical- Passed Pennsylvania State inspections/emissions last month. Only item to note, needs a drivers side window regulator. The window still works, but should be replaced soon

Maintenance done on vehicle since i've owned it, approximately 1 year and 4 months.
- Complete cooling system refresh - not including radiator
- All new belts and pulleys
-New Valve cover gasket 1 month old
-New spark plugs 1 month old
-New OEM Bmw Battery
-Front Lower control arm bushings
-Differential flush
-Brake flush
-New fuel filter
-New headlight covers

I'm certain i missed something, I'll add when i remember.

Sale includes:

-ZHP wheels (need new tires)

-Winter wheel set currently on vehicle (17 inch with Blizzaks with 70% tread.)

-two sets of exterior trim, painted and stock black

-all factory exterior lights and the OEM clear taillights, side markers and front corner lights.

Vehicle history:

Purchased from dealership I worked for. Older man traded it in, he was the original owner. I am the second owner of the vehicle. Clean Carfax, No accidents.

My ZHP drives very well and the engine runs extremely smooth. Please let me know if you want any more information on the vehicle.

Price: $12,000. Not in any real rush to sell...

Vehicle is located in Pittsburgh,PA

Will post more pictures tonight.

pghZHP
03-25-2014, 05:28 PM
Received a few PM's regarding my ZHP. Here are some pictures of the interior. Please forgive the quality and lighting. I'll post some better interior pictures and more exterior pictures in the next few days. Almost too busy right now to sell my car...

PirateZHP
03-26-2014, 04:36 AM
Beautiful car. GLWS.

Vas
03-26-2014, 05:13 AM
That interior looks nice and clean.

How come the door moldings and rear bumper trim are body color and the front is still black?

Either way GLWS

pghZHP
03-26-2014, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the compliments guys. I spend a lot of time (like all of you) keeping the car clean inside and out.

pghZHP
03-26-2014, 06:39 PM
That interior looks nice and clean.

How come the door moldings and rear bumper trim are body color and the front is still black?

Either way GLWS

I purchased the painted moldings off another member here. Unfortunately, he wasn't selling the front painted molding. I never got around to having the front molding painted either, never really seemed to bother me. I do have the original black trim which will be sold with the car.

ELCID86
03-27-2014, 01:50 PM
Tempting. GLWS.

Vas
03-27-2014, 03:12 PM
I purchased the painted moldings off another member here. Unfortunately, he wasn't selling the front painted molding. I never got around to having the front molding painted either, never really seemed to bother me. I do have the original black trim which will be sold with the car.

Ahh well that make sense. But maybe putting the factory ones back in might be a good idea? At least for the rear bumper so that it would match and less people would ask questions.

pghZHP
03-28-2014, 11:00 AM
Here's my craigslist ad so non - members have a way of contacting me.

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/4396043025.html

slater
03-28-2014, 11:28 AM
Tempting. GLWS.

+1. i love silbergrau. and that steering wheel looks nice.

peter