PDA

View Full Version : 2005 330Ci ZHP, IR/Al, 6mt, 74k miles, $15,495 (Fairfax, VA)

Dearg-due
05-07-2014, 06:49 AM
http://tinyurl.com/mcjotf9

Jokes about "ILOMA RED" aside, looks like a nice intersection of price and quality (all standard caveats apply).

Sure wish it wasn't 2200+ miles away from me.

ELCID86
05-07-2014, 12:13 PM
Very nice

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

NoVAphotog
05-07-2014, 12:50 PM
Basically the coupe version of my car. Looks awesome. I would certainly have checked this out back in my heyday of looking, now, I can only offer my inspection services for anyone else interested since I go RIGHT by this dealership everyday to work.

Mitchie
05-07-2014, 01:07 PM
Hello NoVaphotog-I'm brand new to the site and in the ZHP market. Just left a long-term relationship with an '02 Beast. Not many local ZHP examples so I'm nationwide. Any help would be welcomed and much appreciated.

Basically the coupe version of my car. Looks awesome. I would certainly have checked this out back in my heyday of looking, now, I can only offer my inspection services for anyone else interested since I go RIGHT by this dealership everyday to work.

NoVAphotog
05-07-2014, 01:15 PM
Hello NoVaphotog-I'm brand new to the site and in the ZHP market. Just left a long-term relationship with an '02 Beast. Not many local ZHP examples so I'm nationwide. Any help would be welcomed and much appreciated.

Sounds good. I would follow the guides on here for starters. They helped tremendously in helping me find and purchase mine in the best way.

I'm on my phone but I'll link to them when I get home.

That said, I would call the dealer and ask what maintenance records are available, also if a carfax report is available as well. If one is not, pay the money for one providing you like this car and think it could work for you.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Mitchie
05-08-2014, 06:17 AM
On it. Thanks. Pretty much identical protocol to my M5 hunt. Love the adventure...
Sounds good. I would follow the guides on here for starters. They helped tremendously in helping me find and purchase mine in the best way.

I'm on my phone but I'll link to them when I get home.

That said, I would call the dealer and ask what maintenance records are available, also if a carfax report is available as well. If one is not, pay the money for one providing you like this car and think it could work for you.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk