PDA

View Full Version : Need the Mafias HELP! (another wtb)

TG3
05-07-2014, 08:22 PM
So now I'm back in the market for a ZHP. I'm sick of my CC and starting college soon and I want something that I ENJOY driving and can trust. (NEVER TRUST A VW/AUDI) Funds can be had very fast, and I only require that I check the car out in person before buying. All over CALI is okay, other states is a little bit of a push however. Please help me!

Year(s): 04-06
Budget:15k
Desired location of vehicle: Cali
Desired Mileage: <100000
Transmission type: 6 speed =D
Desired number of Doors: 2
Desired Color combos: alcantra/black Interior is all I require! (darker colors exterior preferred however)
Desired Packages: ZHP + heated seats (unsure of the package it comes in)
Funds lined up? Pre-approved for a loan
Have a car you need to sell first? Yes, But its going straight to carfax once I find the it!

Please post any that you guys find near or around, I've emailed a few around me already and given them calls, but nothing yet =(

ELCID86
05-08-2014, 06:28 AM

Please post any that you guys find near or around, I've emailed a few around me already and given them calls, but nothing yet =(

So where are you located? You can set your header to display that info or put it in your sig if you'd like.

mbeckel
05-08-2014, 09:41 AM
So now I'm back in the market for a ZHP. I'm sick of my CC and starting college soon and I want something that I ENJOY driving and can trust. (NEVER TRUST A VW/AUDI) Funds can be had very fast, and I only require that I check the car out in person before buying. All over CALI is okay, other states is a little bit of a push however. Please help me!

Year(s): 04-06
Budget:15k
Desired location of vehicle: Cali
Desired Mileage: <100000
Transmission type: 6 speed =D
Desired number of Doors: 2
Desired Color combos: alcantra/black Interior is all I require! (darker colors exterior preferred however)
Desired Packages: ZHP + heated seats (unsure of the package it comes in)
Funds lined up? Pre-approved for a loan
Have a car you need to sell first? Yes, But its going straight to carfax once I find the it!

There's an extremely nice black sedan in Denver for sale in your price range. Worth a look

Sent from in the bushes

BCS_ZHP
05-08-2014, 11:53 AM
Hermes (JP) has a nice imola red/black leather coupe going up for sale soon, try contacting him, he's in Romona

Hermes
05-08-2014, 02:31 PM
Thanks Bruce! Unfortunately it's a 5AT and doesn't have heated seats (don't need them in San Diego). I was planning on eventually doing a 6 speed swap but I know that is beyond the capabilities of many, otherwise I'm super OCD about my maintenance

TG3
05-08-2014, 05:09 PM
Thanks Bruce! Unfortunately it's a 5AT and doesn't have heated seats (don't need them in San Diego). I was planning on eventually doing a 6 speed swap but I know that is beyond the capabilities of many, otherwise I'm super OCD about my maintenance

How much would that cost me in parts? And maybe PM me some information? maybe we can work something out?

Thank you elcid! just fixed it!.

Hermes
05-08-2014, 06:48 PM
6MT (used) was appx $1000 plus clutch pedal ($?) last time I looked (2 years ago), not sure what else you need besides coding. Ask Smolck, he did it to his old car. Heated seat retrofit I have no clue on

Edit: you prob need the driveshaft too

jakksfor20
05-08-2014, 07:07 PM
This thread provides info for the 6 speed swap
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=901286

Included on this thread was this spreadsheet. Net total was $2500
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgFSNTriTBmjdHBOMm5uYzdUTjIwb1VJaXNnTFRZO Hc#gid=0

TG3
05-08-2014, 07:09 PM
6MT (used) was appx $1000 plus clutch pedal ($?) last time I looked (2 years ago), not sure what else you need besides coding. Ask Smolck, he did it to his old car. Heated seat retrofit I have no clue on

Edit: you prob need the driveshaft too

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgFSNTriTBmjdHBOMm5uYzdUTjIwb1VJaXNnTFRZO Hc#gid=0

Ouch, Seems pricy.. But still interested in it. Please PM me whatever information/pictures you have. I'd have to think about it.. but it might be the one!

Hermes
05-08-2014, 07:49 PM

he spent too much money on parts, I would have been able to do it for signifcantly less. Seriously, $650 for a brand new driveshaft? I could've got a used one for prob $100

Ouch, Seems pricy.. But still interested in it. Please PM me whatever information/pictures you have. I'd have to think about it.. but it might be the one!

I gave up on the idea because I actually decided on swapping M3 trans and rear end (appx $3000 in parts, used). I wanted the capabilities that come with that setup... but then I bought and E21 and started spending money on that :rofl

Honestly, the steptronic isn't that bad. It's not a 6 speed, but its still a pretty good setup. The nice thing about mine is I've changed the fluid 3 times and the filter once, so it's probably one of the best maintained autoboxes around. If I would've kept it I would probably have done the SMG steering wheel mod so I could have paddle shifters. I will actually be installing that in my brother's 740i M-Sport once I deal with a few other projects I have going on here first.

This is the car, pretty much back to stock now: www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?5654

it still has the Performance grills, reinforcement plates, Z4M bushings, Stewart pump, X5 exhaust tips, black badges, maybe a few other mods but not much else. I also have a bunch of spare mods I would be willing to sell with the car (aFe intake, M3 mirrors already painted Imola w/black baseplates, AC Schnitzer strut brace, maybe a few other things)

TG3
05-08-2014, 08:36 PM
he spent too much money on parts, I would have been able to do it for signifcantly less. Seriously, $650 for a brand new driveshaft? I could've got a used one for prob $100

I gave up on the idea because I actually decided on swapping M3 trans and rear end (appx $3000 in parts, used). I wanted the capabilities that come with that setup... but then I bought and E21 and started spending money on that :rofl

Honestly, the steptronic isn't that bad. It's not a 6 speed, but its still a pretty good setup. The nice thing about mine is I've changed the fluid 3 times and the filter once, so it's probably one of the best maintained autoboxes around. If I would've kept it I would probably have done the SMG steering wheel mod so I could have paddle shifters. I will actually be installing that in my brother's 740i M-Sport once I deal with a few other projects I have going on here first.

This is the car, pretty much back to stock now: www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?5654

it still has the Performance grills, reinforcement plates, Z4M bushings, Stewart pump, X5 exhaust tips, black badges, maybe a few other mods but not much else. I also have a bunch of spare mods I would be willing to sell with the car (aFe intake, M3 mirrors already painted Imola w/black baseplates, AC Schnitzer strut brace, maybe a few other things)

Sounds pretty good.. Think I might make a trip out to check it out.. If you have any current pictures of the car please send them over to me. Currently looking at another car out in Denver, but this really has my attention.. Also whats the current mileage on it? Diff still on it?

Hermes
05-08-2014, 10:07 PM
Yes, 3.64 is still on it. It's at 100xxx and counting as my e21 is having age related problems and I need to drive the 330

TG3
05-11-2014, 01:27 PM
Bump!

mbeckel
05-11-2014, 01:30 PM
http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12807
FS: 2006 330CI ZHP Jet Black/Black Leather 6MT 82K $16,500 (Denver,CO)

Sent from in the bushes

TG3
05-15-2014, 10:58 PM
http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12807
FS: 2006 330CI ZHP Jet Black/Black Leather 6MT 82K $16,500 (Denver,CO)

Sent from in the bushes
Spoke to him already, thanks!