PDA

View Full Version : How do I remove this "dent" from my leather?

mindspin311
05-30-2014, 08:27 AM
I bought my ZHP last weekend and the seller included the stock wheels with winter tires. A few were loaded in the back seat and caused this on the leather.

Is there a way to massage it our or something?

http://i.imgur.com/HiSRVFel.jpg

ELCID86
05-30-2014, 09:24 AM
Someone here is a big cocoa butter fan. Maybe give it a massage!

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

Avetiso
05-30-2014, 09:28 AM
So freaking weird to see scoob's old car in a different sig! :rofl

/OT

Not really sure how to get rid of it, because it's kinda stretched at this point. If there was some sort of product that could tighten it up...

mindspin311
05-30-2014, 10:27 AM
So freaking weird to see scoob's old car in a different sig! :rofl

/OT

Not really sure how to get rid of it, because it's kinda stretched at this point. If there was some sort of product that could tighten it up...

Sounds like I own a famous car!

I figured there is something that could soften it up and then I could smooth it out.

ZHPRegistry.net
05-30-2014, 01:30 PM
Hair dryer.. heat up the area gently and the leather will "pull" together. Don't over do it.

scooby24
06-01-2014, 07:30 PM
That was the car seat, not the wheels...the leather is a bit dry, I haven't done leatherique in almost two years. Apply oil, leave in sun, massage it with your hands and it should come out.

mindspin311
06-02-2014, 04:30 AM
That was the car seat, not the wheels...the leather is a bit dry, I haven't done leatherique in almost two years. Apply oil, leave in sun, massage it with your hands and it should come out.

I was looking at that leatherique stuff over the weekend. Ill probably grab a bottle and give it a shot.

ELCID86
06-02-2014, 09:18 AM
It's good stuff. Like he said put it on and let it sit in the sun all day+

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.