PDA

View Full Version : Mystic Blue Sedan--- NOT MINE

pilotnick1203
07-02-2014, 05:30 PM
All,
Found this ZHP for sale from the people whom I bought mine from. Mystic Blue 6spd Sedan with black nappa interior. 99,000 on the clock. Hope it goes to a mafia member!

http://exclusive-auto-imports.ebizautos.com/detail-2005-bmw-3_series-330i_4dr_sdn_rwd-used-6009295.html

BigRussia
07-03-2014, 05:48 AM
These guys always have the cleanest and rarest BMWs!! At one point they had 3 updated Z3 M Coupes with the S54 E46 M3 engines! Their cars look immaculate but because of that also really pricey! They're only 3 hrs away from me so I think I might give them a call for this ZHP. The only downside of buying from a dealer and not from a private owner is that you cant know what been replaced on the car and what kind of maintenance it has had done...its really a unknown that makes me uncomfortable especially knowing the maintenance these cars must have (cooling system, vanos/disa, suspension/bushings etc.)

EDIT* oh shiiiii I thought they were in Orlando! They're actually only 1 hour away from me! Gotta give them a call soon, the last ZHP they had on here was sold by the time I called.

BigRussia
07-03-2014, 06:08 AM
Just called them...car is sold! Again!!! Every time I call these SOBs they tell me the car I called about is sold. Typical used dealer BS.

Simmsled
07-03-2014, 06:10 AM
Damn nice. Not sure about the Nexen tires, however it isn't a big deal. Beautiful car tho.

NoVAphotog
07-03-2014, 06:31 AM
Just called them...car is sold! Again!!! Every time I call these SOBs they tell me the car I called about is sold. Typical used dealer BS.

That happened to me all the time during my search as well. "Clickbait" as they call it...

E_Rak
07-03-2014, 07:14 AM
Yeah they always have cars up for sale there that have been long gone. I saw that one more than 2 years ago.

MiniD
07-03-2014, 07:59 AM
That car has been on their website for at least 2 to 3 years.

Newjack
07-03-2014, 11:04 AM
Hey this one has pinstripes too!

Paging Justin Hornung.

pilotnick1203
07-19-2014, 07:23 PM
These guys always have the cleanest and rarest BMWs!! At one point they had 3 updated Z3 M Coupes with the S54 E46 M3 engines! Their cars look immaculate but because of that also really pricey! They're only 3 hrs away from me so I think I might give them a call for this ZHP. The only downside of buying from a dealer and not from a private owner is that you cant know what been replaced on the car and what kind of maintenance it has had done...its really a unknown that makes me uncomfortable especially knowing the maintenance these cars must have (cooling system, vanos/disa, suspension/bushings etc.)

EDIT* oh shiiiii I thought they were in Orlando! They're actually only 1 hour away from me! Gotta give them a call soon, the last ZHP they had on here was sold by the time I called.

I bought my ZHP from them... Undisclosed oil leaks, ac wouldn't work and now a tranny leak lol. Beware and inspect it well. That car seemed rare so I posted it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk