PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Radiator Support, Radiator, Electric Fan, Condenser, Headlights -Facelift Sedan!

drummr8
08-18-2014, 12:46 PM
delete

Smilez
08-18-2014, 12:51 PM
see if they ship out parts? i bought a radiator from there for like $85 bucks vs OEM about 2 years ago.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/ptd/4617320980.html

If you like their prices and they don't ship. I can probably ship them for you. Worth a shot.

drummr8
08-18-2014, 01:46 PM
see if they ship out parts? i bought a radiator from there for like $85 bucks vs OEM about 2 years ago.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/ptd/4617320980.html

If you like their prices and they don't ship. I can probably ship them for you. Worth a shot.

meh, trying to avoid aftermarket stuff as much as possible. Thanks for the suggestion tho.

LivesNearCostco
08-18-2014, 03:24 PM
I'm soon looking for many of the same parts, and am willing to go aftermarket, but I think my body shop would prefer to source most of them on their own. I might do a few myself, like Depo clear corner lights, black plastic grilles, and an aftermarket bumper cover.

Wonder if there are any parts yards or pick and pull places in the Bay Area that have E46 cars. I would love to just unbolt a bunch of parts from one of those.
Of course I have to finalize with insurance company first--the car might not be mine to fix.

Hmm... I thought Bavarian Auto Recycling was in So. Cal. They look to be near Sacramento.

Avetiso
08-18-2014, 03:40 PM
I'm soon looking for many of the same parts, and am willing to go aftermarket, but I think my body shop would prefer to source most of them on their own. I might do a few myself, like Depo clear corner lights, black plastic grilles, and an aftermarket bumper cover.

Wonder if there are any parts yards or pick and pull places in the Bay Area that have E46 cars. I would love to just unbolt a bunch of parts from one of those.
Of course I have to finalize with insurance company first--the car might not be mine to fix.

Hmm... I thought Bavarian Auto Recycling was in So. Cal. They look to be near Sacramento.
Sac has a ton of shops. PM and I can give you some names.

alexandre
08-18-2014, 04:14 PM
car-part.com is your friend.

drummr8
09-07-2014, 07:20 AM
bump