PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 6MT Sedan ZHP

Dave_B
09-01-2014, 04:32 PM
As some of you may have read, 2 weeks or so ago I was involved in an accident in my 03 TiAg sedan. I've heard back from insurance and the car is a total loss.

After some serious soul searching, I've decided I want another ZHP. When I got my last one, it was a taking a total chance. First BMW, knew nothing of the ZHP package, etc. Right now I can't think of a "better" car to replace it with. But now that I know, I know what I want.

So, I'm looking for the following:

Colors preferred and in order

Alpine White
Mystic Blue
Titanium Silver
Orient Blue
Silver Grey

Interior must be black, or grey leather however black is heavily preferred.

Car must be a southern car, or if from the north as a weekend/fair weather car with details pics to prove no corrosion or rust exists (preferably on a lift)

Mileage isn't as much of a factor now that I know the idiosyncrasies on these cars. Car MUST be up to date with maintenance. OFHG, Oil pan gasket, VCG, cooling system etc, all of that must have been replaced/done recently. I'd prefer a car with as little mods as possible.

Packages:

Must have premium/HID's
Cold weather/heated seats highly preferred but not required.

In a nutshell, if I could describe the perfect car I'm looking for it would be AW over black (with black cube) 6 speed sedan, bone stock, less than 100k, detailed history with premium and cold weather. A close second car would be Mystic Blue over black (again with black cube) with the same other requirements.

I'm located in Greenville, SC and am willing to travel for the right car but would prefer something fairly close.

Looking to buy in the next 2 weeks.

Thanks guys!

Dave_B
09-01-2014, 06:06 PM
Guess I should have put some good contact info on there...

Eight 6 Four 4 Eight 3 One 5 Four 5 is the number, can can be texted to.

Dave AT AcumenIT DOT com is the best email

mbeckel
09-01-2014, 07:04 PM
Sorry about your loss. I think my car is out for your search completely! Good luck with your search

Avetiso
09-02-2014, 06:51 AM
No alcantara?

Dave_B
09-02-2014, 02:14 PM
Nah, I'd prefer leather.

But if the right AW sedan came along in Alcantara I'd seriously consider it.

cakM3
09-02-2014, 02:38 PM
Good luck in your hunt Dave!

Imola.ZHP
09-02-2014, 06:11 PM
I wish I were ready to sell mine, would like it to go to a good home. Wont be for another year or so, if then.

GLWSearch!

ELCID86
09-29-2014, 01:40 PM
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1053478