PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Technique Tuning Turbo ZHP

BoostedZHP
10-12-2014, 10:55 AM
Well after owning my 335i nearly a year now, I'm really starting to miss my ZHP. I absolutely love almost everything about my e90, especially the power. But I've caught myself looking at ZHPs almost every day this past week. I tried to track down the Imola Sedan that had a technique tuning turbo kit but it's long gone. So if anyone knows of a similar car that someone is selling, please send it my way! IMO, this would be the best of both worlds. I don't know that I could go back to the power of a stock or stage 1 supercharged ZHP and be happy again, but I sure as heck would be thrilled to own a 315whp e46 with 4 doors :D

az3579
10-13-2014, 04:19 AM
Good luck with your search! It's extremely hard to find any turbo ZHPs because turbos for some reason aren't very popular amongst the ZHP crowd. I hope you find what you're looking for... I sure could use a little bit of that power myself. :biggrin

Pip
10-13-2014, 06:09 AM
Does TT not sell them anymore? That's a shame. I keep thinking when I need four doors I'll be going back to a ZHP with some type of FI, but not sure a clean example for a decent price will be around by then.

BoostedZHP
10-13-2014, 07:34 PM
TT does still sell them! Unfortunately I could never justify the price of buying a kit and putting it on a ZHP as I would never be able to recoup my money. The Imola sedan I was asking about sold about 6 months ago for 12,500 with 109k, whereas a clean stock ZHP will still bring 10k with that mileage plus another $7k+ for the turbo. :( That sure would be a sweet car though. If anyone sees any clean examples with a twinscrew setup I would also be very intersted. I have a 335i I would be interested in trading as well. Thanks for the replies guys, I sure have missed this forum!