PDA

View Full Version : Stett Performance Silicone Intake Boots Group Buy

cakM3
01-23-2015, 11:47 AM
Group Buy is currently closed

Good Afternoon everyone :hi

I received an email from Stett Performance offering to do a group buy for their non-M intake boots. Not sure if there's interest or not but I can tell you that compared to the much cheaper OEM intake boots, these are so much better!

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7532/16347847441_4aa3c84ebb_o.png
Based on the email above, I'm setting up a group buy for those interested in getting a set for their ZHP's :)

Taken from their web site…
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7475/16323672556_52dbdd3972_o.png

They're offered in three colors: black, blue, and red. As you can see in the above picture, pricing for the intake boots are shown. If you're interested in getting a set then feel free to put yourself on the list and we'll see how many people we can get. I haven't heard what the minimum amount of committed people will be to satisfy the group buy so when I find out I will update this page :thumbsup I'm getting a spare set because by the time I will need to replace my current ones, I might have difficulty sourcing these….

A point to consider guys, these Stett boots are not merely bling. Look at the OEM upper boot, it's shaped nicely and smooth on the inside and outside. Now look at the lower boot, it's corrugated to make the bend to connect to the throttle body (TB). The Stett boots are silicone, smooth on both the inside and outside, both the upper and lower boots. What's this mean, as your air is induced into your engine, you want the smoothest, least turbulent air flow, that allows the air to compress itself from the force of induction and then fuel to blend with the denser, more compressed air more efficiently. However, our stock intake boots are corrugated just before the air enters the TB, this introduces some turbulence in the air flow, breaks up any compression of the air that has occurred to that point, turbulence does not permit the air to blend with the air most efficiently. Not sure how much, if any, change this would show on a dyno, but you can feel it in the butt dyno when combined with other mods.

EDIT: from Stett Performance - 10 or more interested parties the price shipped will be $125 per order.

This is probably the best pricing you will get for one of these performance intake boots :thumbsup I will add that this is much cheaper than what I paid for my Stett Performance intake boots.

When signing up for a set please include your username, name and what color:

1. cakM3 (Charlie) - Black
2. TheFinanceGuy (Patrick) - Red
3. Vas - Black
4. sillieidiot (Hieu) - Black
5. Fenrir (Ben) - Blue
6. NoVAphotog (Daniel) - Black
7. az3579 (Botond) - Black
8. elcid86 (Shawn) - 2ea, Black and Black
9. Plague (Erik) - Black
10. tnhl1989 (Tony) - Black
11. Jconlin16 (Jay) - Black
12. NMZHP (Don) - Black
13. warrenbrown (Warren) - Black
14. Just_George (George) - Black
15. danewilson77 (Boss) - Black
16. slater (Peter) - Black

I will be submitting my current list to Stett Performance since I now have the 10 minimum orders to complete the group buy :thumbsup Vas, once I get your PayPal info I will also forward your info to Stett as part of the group buy. I will proceed with what I now have to start the group buy with Stett Performance. Thanks guys for supporting this group buy!!! :thumbsup

Group Buy is currently closed

NorCalZman
01-23-2015, 11:59 AM
well darn. I just replaced my rubber ones a last year. I am definitely interested in hearing real world experience. How the fit is compared to stock, etc.

TheFinanceGuy
01-23-2015, 12:00 PM

rguti153
01-23-2015, 12:09 PM
Oooo

cakM3
01-23-2015, 12:10 PM
well darn. I just replaced my rubber ones a last year. I am definitely interested in hearing real world experience. How the fit is compared to stock, etc.

The fit is tight as expected. These intake boots are 4 layers thick! They were a tight fit as I was installing them. You can ask Botond. He was there watching me install these. All I can say is that they won't pop off once they're on :)

rguti153
01-23-2015, 12:15 PM
Uuuuu lalala

Ryans323i
01-23-2015, 12:19 PM
They look really nice, but it freaks me out when venders make blatant mistakes on their websites. The m54 wasn't made in a 2.3l or 2.8l, that "boots are coming soon".

ELCID86
01-23-2015, 12:28 PM
+1

cakM3
01-23-2015, 12:31 PM
They look really nice, but it freaks me out when venders make blatant mistakes on their websites. The m54 wasn't made in a 2.3l or 2.8l, that "boots are coming soon".

Ry, when they mentioned the 2.3, 2.5, and 2.8 I don't think they were referring to the M54. At least that's how I took it...

BADCLOWN
01-23-2015, 12:33 PM
if i hadn't just replaced intake boots id be down for this, sounds nice.

ryankokesh
01-23-2015, 12:36 PM

+1

cakM3
01-23-2015, 12:43 PM

um…..okay…..

I just replaced mine (last weekend to be exact) and I'm still getting another set :thumbsup

slater
01-23-2015, 01:02 PM
charlie, i may be in for a set. need to check mine this weekend.

peter

cakM3
01-23-2015, 01:26 PM
charlie, i may be in for a set. need to check mine this weekend.

peter

:thumbsup

danewilson77
01-23-2015, 01:29 PM
So..... $145 is the max price. Can only go down from there based on # of people?

"No flamesuit required"

cakM3
01-23-2015, 01:38 PM
So..... $145 is the max price. Can only go down from there based on # of people?

"No flamesuit required"

As soon as Stett returns my email I will post what they say… Let's see how they respond...

NoVAphotog
01-23-2015, 02:21 PM
Sounds good Charlie, maybe post a pic of them in your engine bay for reference?

BADCLOWN
01-23-2015, 02:28 PM
id prefer not to hoard intake boots like you do CF pieces haha.

i do appreciate the thread/setting up the GB though. always nice to share/help the community out

derbo
01-23-2015, 04:36 PM
I'm along with BP on the fence, waiting on a final price before committing.

cakM3
01-23-2015, 04:50 PM
Sounds good Charlie, maybe post a pic of them in your engine bay for reference?

Here you go Daniel. The Black zip tie will be removed tomorrow - didn't do what I was hoping it would do….nothing related to the fitment of the boot.
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8599/16311228952_b8ce0ec724_o.jpg

id prefer not to hoard intake boots like you do CF pieces haha.
Nice!! ;)

i do appreciate the thread/setting up the GB though. always nice to share/help the community out

I have found setting up a group buy is a hit or miss thing...

Haven't gotten a response from Stett yet…as soon as I get their answer I will post an update Derek. :thumbsup

BCS_ZHP
01-23-2015, 04:51 PM
A point to consider guys, these Stett boots are not merely bling. Look at the OEM upper boot, it's shaped nicely and smooth on the inside and outside. Now look at the lower boot, it's corrugated to make the bend to connect to the throttle body (TB). The Stett boots are silicone, smooth on both the inside and outside, both the upper and lower boots. What's this mean, as your air is induced into your engine, you want the smoothest, least turbulent air flow, that allows the air to compress itself from the force of induction and then fuel to blend with the denser, more compressed air more efficiently. However, our stock intake boots are corrugated just before the air enters the TB, this introduces some turbulence in the air flow, breaks up any compression of the air that has occurred to that point, turbulence does not permit the air to blend with the fuel most efficiently. Not sure how much, if any, change this would show on a dyno, but you can feel it in the butt dyno when combined with other mods.

Not a sermon, just a personal observation.

wertyu78
01-23-2015, 04:59 PM
OMG. You got a response from Stett Performance????!! I emailed them off and on for the better part of two years and never got a response.... WOW.

Anyhow, I'm running a one piece intake boot from a 3.0 X5. Works flawleslly :), and it was only $40. :grooving

cakM3
01-23-2015, 05:01 PM
Thanks Bruce for chiming in! I'm glad I listened to you and got this! There is a noticeable difference in how my ZHP performs with this intake boot but then I have incorporated so many performance mods but they all add up nicely to what I now enjoy on a daily basis… can't thank you enough! You did an awesome job on your post so I copied it to the intro post for everyone to read :thumbsup

OMG. You got a response from Stett Performance????!! I emailed them off and on for the better part of two years and never got a response.... WOW.

Anyhow, I'm running a one piece intake boot from a 3.0 X5. Works flawleslly :), and it was only $40. :grooving

Yeah, I figured I would just try sending them an email (couldn't hurt) and ask them when they would have a set available. They responded and told me they had a red set available so I snagged it. Blended perfectly with my ZHP :) I sent them another email thanking them and that I was pleased with their product. They responded again so I posted their email on my GB intro post. :thumbsup

I did relay pricing as Dane commented and am waiting for their response. Once I get their response I will update my initial post with the information.

Vas
01-23-2015, 05:48 PM
Waiting on price. If it's good enough I got two cars.

cakM3
01-23-2015, 05:51 PM
Waiting on price. If it's good enough I got two cars.

Sounds good Vas! We'll see what the guys over at Stett Performance say :)

wertyu78
01-23-2015, 09:15 PM
I'll grab a set, too. Black. Waiting to hear on price

Sent from my iPhone

sillieidiot
01-23-2015, 10:12 PM
In for a black one, pending price

Jconlin16
01-23-2015, 11:11 PM
I do need a new set... :shift

cakM3
01-25-2015, 07:06 AM
Still no word from Stett Performance….we'll see if they say anything tomorrow...

kayger12
01-25-2015, 07:11 AM
Interested if you get a response

cakM3
01-25-2015, 07:13 AM
Interested if you get a response

Me too Keith :)

NoVAphotog
01-25-2015, 08:57 AM
A point to consider guys, these Stett boots are not merely bling. Look at the OEM upper boot, it's shaped nicely and smooth on the inside and outside. Now look at the lower boot, it's corrugated to make the bend to connect to the throttle body (TB). The Stett boots are silicone, smooth on both the inside and outside, both the upper and lower boots. What's this mean, as your air is induced into your engine, you want the smoothest, least turbulent air flow, that allows the air to compress itself from the force of induction and then fuel to blend with the denser, more compressed air more efficiently. However, our stock intake boots are corrugated just before the air enters the TB, this introduces some turbulence in the air flow, breaks up any compression of the air that has occurred to that point, turbulence does not permit the air to blend with the fuel most efficiently. Not sure how much, if any, change this would show on a dyno, but you can feel it in the butt dyno when combined with other mods.

Not a sermon, just a personal observation.

Not to mention, never having to worry about the intake boot leaks/cracks again...

In for a set, black, pending price.

az3579
01-25-2015, 11:32 AM

I'm not on the fence. I want, but can't commit. There's a difference. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wertyu78
01-25-2015, 11:36 AM
Still no word from Stett Performance….we'll see if they say anything tomorrow...

Typical from them... Sigh.

Sent from my iPhone

johnrando
01-25-2015, 08:06 PM
All, in looking at William's Stett boot he got, it's not quite the right size for an air box like the BMW Performance Intake. It has slight kink and you can't trim it due to the design, it would defeat how it hooks up with the other boot. If you have a more "open" intake like a Gruppe M or the like, with more "room for error", it should be fine (very likely it is, but I haven't seen it except in Charlie's pics, which look great). It's not that it "can't" fit, but it's tight and seems to put undo pressure on other parts. Just wanted you to know what I saw. It's 1 version and I'm not a professional, so take this with a grain of salt. But after seeing William's, I personally am going to pass on this for my BMW Perf Intake. If I had a different one, I'd be all over this. I would have loved to get the benefit of such a cool boot. Huge props to Charlie for arranging this Group Buy and I don't want to discourage anyone. So again, not saying don't get it, just saying to go in eyes open depending on the intake you have.

az3579
01-25-2015, 08:16 PM
The GruppeM most definitely doesn't have any extra space to work with. Mine pushes against the radiator support even with the stock boots. :(

rguti153
01-26-2015, 06:36 AM
Nope, tight fit with gruppe m

cakM3
01-26-2015, 06:42 AM
John, it's a tight fit with the Gruppe M intake when installing. Once installed, it's snug, meaning that I don't have any compression of the intake boots or Gruppe M against the front bar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

johnrando
01-26-2015, 10:05 AM
OK, good to know.

TWong1200
01-26-2015, 12:37 PM
Depending on price, please count me in!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

alexandre
01-26-2015, 12:49 PM
Thanks Charlie for organizing this! However at almost 4x the price of the OE alternative I'll deal with the occasional replacement...

cakM3
01-26-2015, 04:31 PM
Completely understood Alexandre. I was looking for something much better than OE and for me price didn't matter. I can only say with all the other mods I have done, adding the Stett boots completed everything :thumbsup

Just wanted to see if I could set something up for everyone but unfortunately Stett Performance has not returned my emails so I will contact them on my phone tomorrow and get an answer.

Plague
01-26-2015, 05:05 PM
Waiting on the details but definitely interested

cakM3
01-26-2015, 05:40 PM
Waiting on the details but definitely interested

I wish I could make something happen so we can get this group buy going....one way or another I will have an answer by tomorrow guys....

cakM3
01-27-2015, 10:41 AM
Okay, I need everyone who is interested to sign on the group buy list as I requested in the first page so I can tally up how many to feed back to Stett Performance.

"Hi Charles!

I’m so glad to hear your enthusiasm with the boots : )

How many confirmed orders are there currently? The more we get the better I can do on the price."

I had asked for those interested to sign on so please take the time to do so and I will forward the information over to Stett Performance. Thank you.

Update the list

TheFinanceGuy
01-27-2015, 11:31 AM
Excellent!

At the very least, free shipping is great.

cakM3
01-27-2015, 11:50 AM
Excellent!

At the very least, free shipping is great.

Yeah, now if those who are interested will populate the list things will make it much easier for me. I had already asked people to do this in my original post....

if I had total numbers then I could get pricing from Stett.... getting numbers doesn't commit but at least we can have an idea....

rguti153
01-27-2015, 12:58 PM
Might get one but just replace mine also , have to be black though

sillieidiot
01-28-2015, 01:46 PM
Yeah, now if those who are interested will populate the list things will make it much easier for me. I had already asked people to do this in my original post....

if I had total numbers then I could get pricing from Stett.... getting numbers doesn't commit but at least we can have an idea....

you should just go through the thread and add the names to the list yourself. for some reason people don't do it themselves. i've held many GBs, and i have to comb the threads all the time lol

but to help you out with the list so far:

3. derbo - color? (pending price)
4. Vas - color? (pending price)
5. wertyu78 - Black (pending price)
6. sillieidiot - Black (pending price)
7. Twong1200 - color? (pending price)

for the people on the list with "color?" post the color you guys want.

TWong1200
01-28-2015, 03:59 PM
you should just go through the thread and add the names to the list yourself. for some reason people don't do it themselves. i've held many GBs, and i have to comb the threads all the time lol

but to help you out with the list so far:

for the people on the list with "color?" post the color you guys want.

I've changed my mind. For the amount that I drive it, it is wiser to replace mine with OEM parts. Plus I wouldn't doubt that being in CA, I'd get hassled during smog inspections! Looks like am awesome product though! Thanks for setting this up, Charlie.

Fenrir
01-28-2015, 04:10 PM
I'm in.

7. Fenrir - Blue (pending price)

NoVAphotog
01-28-2015, 06:49 PM
Never liked the look/construction of the OE ones...

8. NoVAphotog - Black (pending price)

danewilson77
01-29-2015, 09:36 AM
FYI.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/29/861ac819eeb9a152708697bed4922846.jpg

"No flamesuit required"

johnrando
01-29-2015, 09:41 AM
Congrats on getting it there Charlie.

cakM3
01-29-2015, 10:47 AM
Just need one more and we can move on this group buy :thumbsup I will also need confirmation from those on the list (and color for those still undecided) - send me PM with your PayPal so I can forward this to Stett Performance along with the group buy list :thumbsup

Remember.... I need at least 10 orders to make the reduced price work...

@ Dane, thanks for posting my email up while I was at work :thumbsup Appreciate you helping me get the word to everyone!

@ John... thanks! ;)

wsmeyer
01-29-2015, 10:53 AM
$125 shipped is a great deal. You should ask them if they can make some billet dipsticks for us.

cakM3
01-29-2015, 10:56 AM
$125 shipped is a great deal. You should ask them if they can make some billet dipsticks for us.

I wonder..... :scratchinghead

Wouldn't that be nice :) ! ! ! !

TheFinanceGuy
01-29-2015, 12:12 PM
Thanks for managing this Charlie! Killer price!

cakM3
01-29-2015, 12:19 PM
Thanks for managing this Charlie! Killer price!

I agree Patrick! You're welcome :thumbsup

Vas
01-29-2015, 12:21 PM
4. Vas - Black (pending price)
8. NoVAphotog - Black (pending price)

cakM3
01-29-2015, 12:31 PM
4. Vas - Black
7. Fenrir - Blue
8. NoVAphotog (Daniel) - Black
9. az3579 (Botond) - Black

Group Buy Price - $125 shipped

This is the current updated list I have (3:31pm EST). I need the guys with "pending price" to indicate whether or not they want to be part of this group buy and designate which color they would like to order (Red/Black/Blue). I will need a total of 10 committed buyers to make this group buy work...

Once I have 10 buyers, I will send each member on the group buy list a PM asking for PayPal address so I can then send Stett Performance the group buy info. They will then send Paypal invoices to each member for payment and begin to immediately process their orders :thumbsup Let me know if any of you have questions and thanks for taking the time to be part of this group buy :thumbsup

Vas
01-29-2015, 12:32 PM
Don't we need one more person for the group deal to happen?

cakM3
01-29-2015, 12:35 PM
Don't we need one more person for the group deal to happen?

That is correct Vas :thumbsup I also need additional information from 6 on the list. 1. are they going to commit? 2. what color boots do they want?

See my previous post (post#61) :)

NoVAphotog
01-29-2015, 12:41 PM
That is correct Vas :thumbsup I also need additional information from 6 on the list. 1. are they going to commit? 2. what color boots do they want?

See my previous post (post#61) :)
NoVAphotog:

1.Yes. 2. Black.

Vas
01-29-2015, 12:51 PM
I am down for 1 set in black.

cakM3
01-29-2015, 01:17 PM
Got you guys! List has been updated :thumbsup

johnrando
01-29-2015, 01:47 PM

:rofl Charlie and I were talking about that earlier today. And yes, that is a VERY good price.

cakM3
01-29-2015, 01:53 PM
Just need 5 comitted buyers then we can move forward on this group buy....

squashman702
01-29-2015, 02:43 PM
I'm interested at $125 as long as these will work with my aFe Stage 1 intake. I know that the intake pushes the factory boots towards the rear of the motor a bit as it is.

Fenrir
01-29-2015, 05:33 PM
Count me as a confirmed buyer.

4. Vas - Black
7. Fenrir (Ben) - Blue -

cakM3
01-29-2015, 06:06 PM
I'm interested at $125 as long as these will work with my aFe Stage 1 intake. I know that the intake pushes the factory boots towards the rear of the motor a bit as it is.

Dave, can't tell you if the Stett Performance boots will work with your aFe Stage 1 intake. Anyone on the list know if this will work?

@ Ben, list has been updated. Thanks! :thumbsup

Current List:

3. Vas - Black
5. Fenrir (Ben) - Blue
9. Plague (Erik) - Black

I will be submitting my current list to Stett Performance since I now have more than the minimum of 10 orders to make this group buy move forward bur first I still need PayPal info from two buyers on this list.....just so everyone knows, there is no limit to this group buy. 10 is the minimum amount of orders for the group buy to move forward and we now have this :thumbsup If there are more interested then by all means put yourselves on the list and give me a heads up and I will forward your info to Stett Performance :thumbsup

ELCID86
01-29-2015, 06:33 PM
4. Vas - Black
6. sillieidiot (Hieu) - Black (pending price)
7. Fenrir (Ben) - Blue
10. elcid86 (Shawn) - 2ea, Black and Black

derbo
01-29-2015, 06:41 PM
I've changed my mind. For the amount that I drive it, it is wiser to replace mine with OEM parts. Plus I wouldn't doubt that being in CA, I'd get hassled during smog inspections! Looks like am awesome product though! Thanks for setting this up, Charlie.

This item should not qualify for failing a California smog inspection.

I think I am out as well. My current budget does not allow for new mods for awhile. :)

Sent from iPad Mini

cakM3
01-29-2015, 06:41 PM
4. Vas - Black
7. Fenrir (Ben) - Blue

Awesome Shawn!!! Now to get the three on the list confirmed then I will proceed with Stett Performance :thumbsup

TheFinanceGuy
01-29-2015, 06:54 PM
Whoot!!! Almost there. 1 open slot (since derbo is out) and two unconfirmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cakM3
01-29-2015, 07:12 PM

I think I am out as well. My current budget does not allow for new mods for awhile. :)

Sent from iPad Mini

Okay Derek, sorry to see you out though...

3. Vas - Black
4. wertyu78 - Black (pending price)
5. sillieidiot (Hieu) - Black (pending price)
6. Fenrir (Ben) - Blue
7. NoVAphotog (Daniel) - Black
8. az3579 (Botond) - Black
9. elcid86 (Shawn) - 2ea, Black and Black

Still have one open slot before we can move forward with this group buy......

Just_George
01-29-2015, 07:16 PM
I've been on the fence on this, still am a bit...but if you haven't found that elusive 10th buyer by late tomorrow, count me in for a set in black.

cakM3
01-29-2015, 07:23 PM
I've been on the fence on this, still am a bit...but if you haven't found that elusive 10th buyer by late tomorrow, count me in for a set in black.

George, the group buy is open to everyone. I just need the 10 orders to start the process with Stett Performance. If there are more confirmed orders than 10...even better :thumbsup It comes down to how much you want this product in your BMW? I for one love mine so much that I got another for the time when I have to replace my current one - by that time I'm guessing this intake boot will be very difficult to source...

TWong1200
01-29-2015, 07:32 PM

Sent from iPad Mini
"Should not" are the key words. I'll take my chances. Screw it.

Count me in, Charlie! Black please.

3. Vas - Black
4. wertyu78 - Black (pending price)
5. sillieidiot (Hieu) - Black (pending price)
6. Fenrir (Ben) - Blue
7. NoVAphotog (Daniel) - Black
8. az3579 (Botond) - Black
9. elcid86 (Shawn) - 2ea, Black and Black
10. TWong1200 (Tony) - Black

wsmeyer
01-29-2015, 07:38 PM
I've passed CA smog twice with them on. It is part of visual though so no guarantees

TWong1200
01-29-2015, 07:42 PM
I've passed CA smog twice with them on. It is part of visual though so no guarantees
Yeah, it's all visual so it's just the luck of the draw on who you get.

cakM3
01-29-2015, 08:17 PM
Thanks Tony! Once I get everyone's PayPal via PM I'll move forward on this group buy :thumbsup

Thanks everyone!!

Tnhl1989
01-29-2015, 08:25 PM
4. Vas - Black
7. Fenrir (Ben) - Blue
11. tnhl1989 (Tony) - Black

TWong1200
01-29-2015, 08:43 PM
4. Vas - Black
7. Fenrir (Ben) - Blue

Wait, you removed my name, Tnhl1989! [emoji12]

4. Vas - Black
7. Fenrir (Ben) - Blue
12. TWong1200 (Tony) - Black

Tnhl1989
01-29-2015, 09:01 PM
My bad I copied it from Shawn.

TWong1200
01-29-2015, 09:22 PM
LOL 😁 No worries! 👍

TWong1200
01-29-2015, 09:34 PM
Ok...so I read more of the thread and it won't work well with my BMW Performance intake? Safe to say? If so, then I'm certainly out. Damn. Can anyone confirm or deny?

Sorry for being so wishy washy.

cakM3
01-30-2015, 03:04 AM
Ok...so I read more of the thread and it won't work well with my BMW Performance intake? Safe to say? If so, then I'm certainly out. Damn. Can anyone confirm or deny?

No worries Tony! Just send Will or Rando a PM. They have more info on this :thumbsup

Current List:

3. Vas - Black
5. Fenrir (Ben) - Blue
9. Plague (Erik) - Black

I will be submitting my current list to Stett Performance since I now have the 10 minimum orders to complete the group buy :thumbsup Vas, once I get your PayPal info I will also forward your info to Stett as part of the group buy. I will proceed with what I now have to start the group buy with Stett Performance. Thanks guys for supporting this group buy!!! :thumbsup

cakM3
01-30-2015, 03:29 AM
Current status: I just sent the updated list to Stett Performance including everyone's PayPal address so for those of you who sent me your PayPal address you can expect to receive an invoice from Stett Performance soon on your PayPal account. Keep an eye out for it! :thumbsup Vas, I have informed Stett that as soon as you submit your PayPal info, I will relay it over to them for the group buy pricing. :thumbsup

Anyone else who wants in on this group buy please submit your info via PM to me and I will forward them to Stett Performance as part of this group buy. Thanks to all who participated in this group buy! :)

johnrando
01-30-2015, 06:32 AM
Nailed it! :)

az3579
01-30-2015, 06:55 AM

Well since nobody knows whether it'll work with the OE Perf intake, I think it's safe to say that you could buy one, try it, and have no problem selling it if it doesn't work out. These boots are highly sought after and are always back ordered.

Vas
01-30-2015, 07:24 AM
Current status: I just sent the updated list to Stett Performance including everyone's PayPal address so for those of you who sent me your PayPal address you can expect to receive an invoice from Stett Performance soon on your PayPal account. Keep an eye out for it! :thumbsup Vas, I have informed Stett that as soon as you submit your PayPal info, I will relay it over to them for the group buy pricing. :thumbsup

Anyone else who wants in on this group buy please submit your info via PM to me and I will forward them to Stett Performance as part of this group buy. Thanks to all who participated in this group buy! :)

Replied to your PM. I am good to go now.

johnrando
01-30-2015, 07:25 AM
Well since nobody knows whether it'll work with the OE Perf intake, I think it's safe to say that you could buy one, try it, and have no problem selling it if it doesn't work out. These boots are highly sought after and are always back ordered.

Sorry, but we kind of do know based on William's, per my post below. It's not a good fit with the OEM Perf Intake. But as I said, that's just 1.

Sockethead
01-30-2015, 08:01 AM
Hmm I wonder how it would fit with the Dinan intake... It uses the OEM bottom but different top...

az3579
01-30-2015, 08:06 AM
Sorry, but we kind of do know based on William's, per my post below. It's not a good fit with the OEM Perf Intake. But as I said, that's just 1.

Sorry, must have missed that... I didn't see any other responses for the Perf intake so I figured nobody knew. :dunno

cakM3
01-30-2015, 09:29 AM
Replied to your PM. I am good to go now.

Vas, I'll send Stett Performance your info as soon as I get off from work. I'm in the middle of a test at work so I can't do much atm. I'll send you a PM when complete sir! Thanks for being part of this group buy!! :thumbsup

edit: sent your info to Stett Performance Vas! :thumbsup Thanks!!!

cakM3
01-30-2015, 01:58 PM
Final Group Buy List:

3. Vas - Black
5. Fenrir (Ben) - Blue
9. Plague (Erik) - Black
12. NMZHP - Black???

13 orders have been made as part of this group buy. I will give it one more day before closing this group buy for those still on the fence. For those who committed my most sincere thanks and hopes that you too will enjoy your new intake boots as much as I enjoy mine ;)

cakM3
01-30-2015, 02:00 PM
Nailed it! :)

Thanks John!!! :biggrin

Vas
01-30-2015, 02:18 PM
I will be installing my boots on wife's car which has the AFE intake. If there are issues there, I will install it then on my zhp which has the factory airbox.

cakM3
01-30-2015, 02:25 PM
I will be installing my boots on wife's car which has the AFE intake. If there are issues there, I will install it then on my zhp which has the factory inbox.

At least you can feed back the aFe CAI issue, if any, for those who have them Vas :thumbsup

cakM3
01-30-2015, 04:56 PM
NMZHP, sent you a few PM's.....please respond :thumbsup

Edit: Okay I have gotten everyone who was interested in participating in my group buy as of now :thumbsup Don, you're in :biggrin Thank you!!!

I haven't gotten any word from Stett Performance when to close out this group buy so if there are anyone else who would like to jump in and commit to buying one of these nice intake boots... now is the time :) once I close out this group buy, I don't know when there will be another one......again, my thanks to everyone who have looked into this or have committed to buying one of these intake boots :thumbsup

cakM3
01-30-2015, 05:39 PM
Final Group Buy List:

3. Vas - Black
5. Fenrir (Ben) - Blue
9. Plague (Erik) - Black
12. NMZHP (Don) - Black

13 orders have been made as part of this group buy this week. Currently, I am waiting for word from Stett Performance to close out this group buy. I have sent out all the orders listed above including Don's tonight and am waiting from Chad (owner of Stett Performance) to send me email confirming all orders have been processed. I have asked Stett Performance when they would like for me to close out the group buy so be aware that this word can come at any moment. Once this group buy is closed out I'm not sure when there will be another for this intake so for those who are still on the fence on purchasing this intake boot just be aware of this.

For all those who have looked into this (guys with either aFe or Performance intakes) I appreciate you looking into this as an alternative to the OEM intake boots. For those who have committed to purchasing, thank you for making this group buy successful! :thumbsup

warrenbrown
02-02-2015, 09:35 AM
If not too late, I'd like a black set.
PM'd paypal

3. Vas - Black
5. Fenrir (Ben) - Blue
9. Plague (Erik) - Black
12. NMZHP (Don) - Black

Thanks
Warren

cakM3
02-02-2015, 10:18 AM
If not too late, I'd like a black set.
PM'd paypal

3. Vas - Black
5. Fenrir (Ben) - Blue
9. Plague (Erik) - Black
12. NMZHP (Don) - Black

Thanks
Warren

Okay Warren, I added you to the group buy list and forwarded your info to Stett Performance. Look for an invoice from Stett Performance on your PayPal account over the next few days. :thumbsup

Speaking of which, I got my invoice from Stett Performance and paid them today....all of you should be seeing an invoice from Stett Performance soon :thumbsup

Group buy will close on Wednesday at 0700 EST

Jconlin16
02-02-2015, 10:37 AM
I received mine and paid today as well. Thanks again Charlie!

NoVAphotog
02-02-2015, 10:43 AM
+1

Invoice received and paid. Thank you Charlie, looking forward to these!

cakM3
02-02-2015, 10:55 AM

+1

Invoice received and paid. Thank you Charlie, looking forward to these!

Glad to hear you guys got your invoices, my pleasure to provide all of you guys a great opportunity to get these awesome intake boots :thumbsup

Vas
02-02-2015, 10:56 AM
Got my invoice and was about to pay it till I saw

"Please allow 4-5 weeks for build time as orders will be made specifically for this group buy"

Charlie, not that I am in a rush to receive these but was a time frame discussed?

cakM3
02-02-2015, 11:14 AM
Got my invoice and was about to pay it till I saw

"Please allow 4-5 weeks for build time as orders will be made specifically for this group buy"

Charlie, not that I am in a rush to receive these but was a time frame discussed?

Vas, the time frame in which the boots would be made up was not discussed but given the amount of orders that Stett Performance has to make from this group buy, I'm not surprised on the time frame they will need to satisfy all the orders I sent to them. What everyone will be getting is a "quality part". I'm okay with this. Had I known about this I would have put this information out from the start. Today is the first time I have heard this as well...

Vas
02-02-2015, 11:21 AM
Vas, the time frame in which the boots would be made up was not discussed but given the amount of orders that Stett Performance has to make from this group buy, I'm not surprised on the time frame they will need to satisfy all the orders I sent to them. What everyone will be getting is a "quality part". I'm okay with this. Had I known about this I would have put this information out from the start. Today is the first time I have heard this as well...

I was just curious about it. But I am not in a rush to receive them. Paying invoice now.

cakM3
02-02-2015, 11:42 AM
I was just curious about it. But I am not in a rush to receive them. Paying invoice now.

I'm the same way Vas...not in a rush...

Nice!!

sillieidiot
02-02-2015, 11:43 AM
paid the invoice and saw that too. but it doesn't bother me. i'm used to buying parts and waiting months for them. heck my autosolutions ssk has been like 6 months in the making now lol

Plague
02-02-2015, 11:58 AM
Received and paid as well :fistpump

Tnhl1989
02-02-2015, 12:34 PM
Done and done.

TheFinanceGuy
02-02-2015, 01:03 PM
I got it, but there won't be any money in my paypal account until tomorrow. So, tomorrow it is.

cakM3
02-02-2015, 01:07 PM

ELCID86
02-02-2015, 06:58 PM
I don't see a request in my PP app. Having trouble accessing the email tied to PP from where I am.

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

derbo
02-02-2015, 07:48 PM
How much did it end up costing if you dont mind me asking?

Fenrir
02-02-2015, 09:10 PM
Invoice received and paid. After I get this in I'll probably be throwing my current boots onto the pay it forward thread as they're almost new lol.

cakM3
02-03-2015, 03:08 AM
How much did it end up costing if you dont mind me asking?

See post #61

NMZHP
02-03-2015, 06:32 AM
Ditto. Paid. Cracking boots now, a change will be nice!

cakM3
02-03-2015, 07:00 AM
Ditto. Paid. Cracking boots now, a change will be nice!

Nice to see that your first post is in the Stett Performance Group Buy thread Don ;) Glad to see everyone paying their invoices from the group buy! :thumbsup Thanks guys for participating!

Remember the group buy closes at 0700 EST tomorrow morning.

wiggle_puppy
02-03-2015, 12:46 PM
Is there still time to get in on this? The original post says this closes on Wednesday...which Wednesday?

OP, does your silicon intake boot squish up when installed? My OEM upper intake boot is kinked and I feel like this really impedes airflow.

I'm in if it's still open.

Jconlin16
02-03-2015, 01:04 PM
Nice to see that your first post is in the Stett Performance Group Buy thread Don ;) Glad to see everyone paying their invoices from the group buy! :thumbsup Thanks guys for participating!

I think that the group buy has closed :( but maybe Charlie can still help you out.

TheFinanceGuy
02-03-2015, 01:05 PM
Wiggle_puppy: Send a PM to cakM3. include your paypal address.

danewilson77
02-03-2015, 01:25 PM

Tomorrow

"No flamesuit required"

cakM3
02-03-2015, 02:03 PM
The Group Buy closes at 0700 EST, Wednesday 4,February2015.

If anyone wants to get in on this group buy send me a PM with what color intake boot (red / black / blue) and your PayPal address so Stett Performance can send you an invoice for payment at the group buy price.

cakM3
02-03-2015, 02:09 PM
Tomorrow

"No flamesuit required"

Want in on this Dane?

cakM3
02-03-2015, 02:58 PM
3. Vas - Black
5. Fenrir (Ben) - Blue
9. Plague (Erik) - Black
12. NMZHP (Don) - Black

edit: bold indicates confirmed buyers :thumbsup

Johnmadd
02-03-2015, 03:12 PM
Would price drop after 15, 20?

cakM3
02-03-2015, 03:13 PM
Would price drop after 15?

No, this is the most they can drop pricing for their product John, sorry...

Jconlin16
02-03-2015, 03:13 PM
Ha! My bad, for some reason I thought it was Wednesday today... Glad I was wrong though!

Johnmadd
02-03-2015, 03:15 PM
No, this is the most they can drop pricing for their product John, sorry...

No problem, great deal at 125. Great work getting this gb for everyone here. :thumbsup

cakM3
02-03-2015, 03:42 PM
No problem, great deal at 125. Great work getting this gb for everyone here. :thumbsup

Thanks John! I wish you could be part of this group buy my friend!!! This is probably the best price you will see from Stett Performance.

danewilson77
02-03-2015, 03:57 PM
He has until 0700 :)

"No flamesuit required"

cakM3
02-03-2015, 04:02 PM

"No flamesuit required"

I will check tonight just before going to sleep and then tomorrow morning at 0600 before driving to work. Keep in mind folks that if you're sending me a PM after 0600 tomorrow morning, chances are you will miss this train. Just being honest. I'll be driving to work and won't be looking at my cell or Mafia forum until I have reached work. Typically after 7am. So if any of you are on the fence and thinking of jumping in on this group buy do so before it's too late...

Johnmadd
02-03-2015, 04:10 PM
Thanks John! I wish you could be part of this group buy my friend!!! This is probably the best price you will see from Stett Performance.

"No flamesuit required"

Believe me, I'm so tempted but...

TheFinanceGuy
02-03-2015, 04:12 PM
Toot toot!

94jedi
02-03-2015, 05:38 PM
Good deal!!! So looks like a bunch of you are doing this? hmmmm I may jump in....Need to read a bit more about it first.

rguti153
02-03-2015, 05:40 PM
What's the life span of this

cakM3
02-03-2015, 05:49 PM
Good deal!!! So looks like a bunch of you are doing this? hmmmm I may jump in....Need to read a bit more about it first.

Better hurry before it's too late. Remember, I posted that I will check again at 0600 but once I'm on the road to work, chances are it will be too late when the group buy closes at 0700. I don't check my PM's, email, or threads while driving so for what's it worth, 0600 will be my end time....train will depart afterwards....

What's the life span of this

Not sure but I'm sure there are others who can chime in....I'm buying a spare set because by the time my current "red" set wears, chances are it will be a real PITA to source another set assuming Stett Performance will move on to the newer gen BMWs..... how things usually progress unfortunately....so I'm getting another set while I can and at group buy prices which is a lot cheaper than what I paid for my red set....If you want one then send me a PM stating which color you want and your PayPal :thumbsup

Johnmadd
02-03-2015, 06:37 PM
Charlie, what is the normal price... I'm trying to tempt myself. :)

cakM3
02-03-2015, 07:01 PM

Normal price is $155+shipping.

When I purchased my red set, it cost me about $174 to ship this product to my home. If you go in this group buy, you will save $49 since it is only $125 shipped.

Still interested John?

slater
02-03-2015, 08:07 PM
PM'd ya charlie. :)

peter

cakM3
02-03-2015, 08:11 PM
PM'd ya charlie. :)

peter

Gotcha Peter!

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD

cakM3
02-03-2015, 08:14 PM
3. Vas - Black
5. Fenrir (Ben) - Blue
9. Plague (Erik) - Black
12. NMZHP (Don) - Black
17. ???

Peter, your order and info has been sent to Stett Performance.

John, want to join in? It's not too late ;)!

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD

johnrando
02-03-2015, 11:52 PM
I would if I had a different intake! :thumbsup

Sent from mobile

cakM3
02-04-2015, 02:48 AM

John, are you interested??

@ Rando, I know you can't use this intake boot due to your Performance intake... Johnmadd expressed interest so I was asking him if he was still interested since I will be closing this group buy this morning.

TheFinanceGuy
02-04-2015, 03:09 AM
This awesome!

cakM3
02-04-2015, 03:53 AM
7 minutes before the group buy closes folks....

cakM3
02-04-2015, 03:55 AM
5 Minutes left folks...

cakM3
02-04-2015, 04:00 AM
This group buy is now closed...

Final Group Buy list:

3. Vas - Black
5. Fenrir (Ben) - Blue
9. Plague (Erik) - Black
12. NMZHP (Don) - Black

I would like to thank everyone who have taken advantage of this group buy!! Please post your reviews in my product review thread I started when you have received your product, thanks again everyone!!! This has been a rewarding experience for me :) :thumbsup We got 17 orders in this group buy....good job guys!

johnrando
02-04-2015, 07:17 AM
Oh, the Other John. Lol. Enjoy your new boots all!

Sent from mobile

cakM3
02-04-2015, 02:46 PM
For anyone who haven't gotten their invoices here is the current status as of 3:19pm today :)

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7348/16259541329_1bf97ceb84_o.png

I wanted to share this email with all involved. Again, thanks for participating guys! :thumbsup

94jedi
02-04-2015, 04:56 PM
For anyone who haven't gotten their invoices here is the current status as of 3:19pm today :)

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7348/16259541329_1bf97ceb84_o.png

I wanted to share this email with all involved. Again, thanks for participating guys! :thumbsup

Feck...long day at work and I totally forgot about this. Anyone that ordered double want to sell me a set? :)

wertyu78
02-04-2015, 05:20 PM
Feck...long day at work and I totally forgot about this. Anyone that ordered double want to sell me a set? :)

Sure, I'll let them go for $155

;)

jk, I didnt get any.

94jedi
02-05-2015, 04:53 AM
Sure, I'll let them go for $155

;)

jk, I didnt get any.

LOL! Figured that haha

cakM3
02-05-2015, 03:02 PM
Stett Performance told me invoices have been sent out to everyone involved in this group buy!

They will begin processing our orders. :thumbsup Remember, there's 17 orders to make, package, then ship out. Be patient folks :)

cakM3
02-05-2015, 05:22 PM
Just keeping track of who have already paid their invoices from Stett Performance.....

Group Buy status:

1. cakM3 (Charlie) - Paid
2. TheFinanceGuy (Patrick) - paid
3. Vas - paid
4. sillieidiot (Hieu) - paid
5. Fenrir (Ben) - paid
6. NoVAphotog (Daniel) - paid
7. az3579 (Botond) - paid
8. elcid86 (Shawn) - paid
9. Plague (Erik) - paid
10. tnhl1989 (Tony) - paid
11. Jconlin16 (Jay) - paid
12. NMZHP (Don) - paid
13. warrenbrown (Warren) - paid
14. Just_George (George) - paid
15. danewilson77 (Boss) - paid
16. slater (Peter) - paid

17 orders have already been paid for from this group buy verified by Stett Performance! Outstanding progress everyone!!! We're done!!! :thumbsup Thanks all!!! :happyspidey

94jedi
02-06-2015, 07:36 AM
Anyone backs out of payment, let me know!

Vas
02-06-2015, 09:58 AM
Just paid my invoice.

cakM3
02-06-2015, 10:05 AM
Just paid my invoice.

Awesome!!! Please ignore my PM sir :thumbsup

ELCID86
02-06-2015, 01:47 PM
I'm paid up!

cakM3
02-06-2015, 02:16 PM
Okay everyone!!! I got updated status from Stett Performance this afternoon. Confirmed everyone in this group buy have paid for their new intake boots. Here's a copy of the email I received from Stett Performance this afternoon! Thanks everyone for a solid group buy!!! :thumbsup

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7450/15839563773_935c640f64_o.jpg

cakM3
02-06-2015, 02:29 PM
Anyone backs out of payment, let me know!

I'm afraid everyone have submitted their payment.... perhaps if there's more interest in this intake boot in the future I might start another group buy....have to have a minimum of 10 committed orders to have the group buy.

cakM3
02-07-2015, 05:55 AM
I can now officially declare this group buy a success and therefore closed ;)

Looking forward to hearing from everyone in this group buy when you guys have your intake boots installed! :thumbsup

sillieidiot
02-07-2015, 11:51 AM
well you can't declare it a success since we haven't received our parts yet. success part 1 lol

cakM3
02-07-2015, 02:15 PM
well you can't declare it a success since we haven't received our parts yet. success part 1 lol

You're right Hieu....success part 1 ;)

cakM3
02-23-2015, 06:37 AM
Just wanted to keep this thread alive until everyone have received their shipment from Stett Performance. It's been two weeks now since Stett Performance should have started working on our orders from this group buy. I just sent them an email inquiring status on production of the intake boots and an estimate on when they will be shipping out the orders. As soon as I find out I will keep everyone advised :thumbsup

When Stett Performance confirms shipment please post when you receive your orders so I can keep track of who received theirs and who have not, thanks!

johnrando
02-23-2015, 06:40 AM
Speaking of Stett group buys Charlie, William's Stett cooling hoses are awesome. Those thing are rock solid, extremely well made, fit perfectly, look good, and come in colors too. Thicker (on the inside) and stronger. They are even much stronger than the Samco hoses I bought. You may want to look into those.

cakM3
02-23-2015, 06:48 AM
Speaking of Stett group buys Charlie, William's Stett cooling hoses are awesome. Those thing are rock solid, extremely well made, fit perfectly, look good, and come in colors too. Thicker (on the inside) and stronger. They are even much stronger than the Samco hoses I bought. You may want to look into those.

Already did John. Thanks for mentioning this. I too have the Samco hose in my ZHP and mentioned to Chad (owner of Stett Performance) that I was impressed by the radiator hoses. I'm working a dialogue with him now. I just need to see if there is an interest here for the radiator hose to consider doing a group buy on them...

johnrando
02-23-2015, 07:11 AM
Great minds! :) BTW, the Samco hoses, as you know are definitely an upgrade. A very well done hose and a solid upgrade. The Stett takes it to another level. It's almost like good, better, best. The Samco seems like a "performance" upgrade, while Stett is a "racing" upgrade if that analogy works for some.

cakM3
02-23-2015, 09:32 AM
Great minds! :) BTW, the Samco hoses, as you know are definitely an upgrade. A very well done hose and a solid upgrade. The Stett takes it to another level. It's almost like good, better, best. The Samco seems like a "performance" upgrade, while Stett is a "racing" upgrade if that analogy works for some.

ugh.....now I'm going to want this John........:rofl Might as well get the Stewart water pump while I'm at it.....

Vas
02-23-2015, 09:40 AM
Any updates on the status of the boots?

As far as the radiator hoses, it all depends on the price but around the $100 mark I would take a set.

cakM3
02-23-2015, 10:12 AM
Any updates on the status of the boots?

As far as the radiator hoses, it all depends on the price but around the $100 mark I would take a set.

Not yet Vas....I'm at work right now so when I get home this afternoon I will give them a call and find out current status and then post in this thread :thumbsup

I figured I would give them two weeks before finding out where they are regarding the group buy. I suspect they will be ready to ship out sometime towards the end of next week or so...but that's just a guess...

wsmeyer
02-23-2015, 10:57 AM

The Samco Sport hoses are 46mm Diameter, Stett are 50mm. They both utilize the OEM fittings on the ends so they are the same ID. That means the Stett wall diameter is 2mm thicker and significantly stiffer.

With either you need to reuse your OEM fittings which means carefully cutting the metal band off of them with a Dremel or a Die Grinder if you're really careful. Since you're reusing the fittings it's best to replace the rubber O-ring inside to freshen it up. They are 4mm thick, 38mm ID. I sprung for Viton O-rings, definitely the best but not cheap, with shipping they were $2.75ea.

You also need hose clamps to attach them to the fittings. I went with Oetiker ear clamps. It's not the same ones BMW used on the radiator hoses but they use Oetiker clamps in a few other places so they don't look out of place.

wsmeyer
02-23-2015, 11:00 AM
Here's the top one installed

johnrando
02-23-2015, 11:14 AM
Pretty sure it's going to be a price thing. If you want the ultra one, Stett sounds like it's it, but you'll have to pay. The Samco is a good upgrade but more reasonable priced.

Vas
02-23-2015, 11:19 AM
I thought Stett provides the o-rings and clamps with the purchase of their hoses.

wsmeyer
02-23-2015, 11:23 AM
I thought Stett provides the o-rings and clamps with the purchase of their hoses.

Good point. I bought mine used so not sure about the o-rings. I personally did not want to use the generic worm type hose clamps.

johnrando
02-23-2015, 11:25 AM
Just as a point of reference, the Samco site lists the clamps separately, but you can buy from them. They are definitely uprated clamps.

cakM3
02-23-2015, 02:10 PM
Okay here's the scoop for those who participated in this group buy... Chad sent me a response this afternoon and told me they are currently 75% complete on their order from this group buy and that they expect to finish and start sending them out by the end of next week. One more week guys :thumbsup

After everyone receives their intake boots I will be putting out a "feeler thread" to see just how much serious interest there is for the Stett Performance radiator hoses. I'm currently working the numbers with Chad regarding pricing and such so once I have this sorted out I will post a new thread. Just a heads up for everyone here. :thumbsup I plan to see if I can incorporate both M3 and ZHP owners into this group buy. :)

WOLFN8TR
02-23-2015, 02:15 PM
Awesomeness

ELCID86
02-23-2015, 03:21 PM
Thanks for the update Charlie.

cakM3
02-23-2015, 03:35 PM
Awesomeness

Thanks for the update Charlie.

No problem Shawn! Just glad to see Stett Performance is almost done with their orders :)

johnrando
02-23-2015, 04:55 PM
Perhaps a new thread?

GE Geoff
02-23-2015, 07:00 PM
Good God!!! Not again! another GB I missed out on....Ugh. I gotta start paying attention Charlie! next time. :-)

sillieidiot
02-24-2015, 02:05 AM
nice, yeah i would be in for the radiator hoses. i wanted them for awhile now, but didn't want to spend on them since my hoses and stuff were fine. but now i'm due for a cooling overhaul so might as well

cakM3
03-04-2015, 02:46 PM
Guys....got an update from Chad, owner of Stett Performance. I wanted to share his email with everyone who participated in the group buy :thumbsup

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/04/716dfe4c1fe2d02e7b7efd3375f3704b.jpg

We're almost there!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone5S using Tapatalk

ELCID86
03-04-2015, 03:04 PM
Anticipation...!

cakM3
03-04-2015, 03:27 PM
Anticipation...!

You know it Shawn!!! ;)

TheFinanceGuy
03-05-2015, 03:41 PM
Got my tracking number today!

I haz the excitements. ;)

cakM3
03-05-2015, 03:48 PM
I received my tracking numbers as well :thumbsup

ELCID86
03-05-2015, 04:10 PM
I got two! :biggrin

Vas
03-05-2015, 04:16 PM
Got mine as well.

cakM3
03-05-2015, 04:28 PM
Great to see everyone getting their tracking numbers :thumbsup

Vas
03-09-2015, 10:27 AM
Mine got delivered today. Thanks for setting this up :)

cakM3
03-09-2015, 11:10 AM
Mine got delivered today. Thanks for setting this up :)

Great to hear Vas! :thumbsup Don't forget to post your thoughts in the product review thread :)

Vas
03-09-2015, 11:17 AM
Great to hear Vas! :thumbsup Don't forget to post your thoughts in the product review thread :)

Sure thing. I just got my throttle body and iacv gaskets today so hopefully will install them over the weekend.

cakM3
03-09-2015, 11:25 AM
sweet!! :thumbsup

cakM3
03-09-2015, 02:10 PM
1. cakM3 (Charlie) - Delivered
2. TheFinanceGuy (Patrick) - Delivered
3. Vas - Delivered
4. sillieidiot (Hieu) - Delivered
5. Fenrir (Ben) - Delivered
6. NoVAphotog (Daniel) - Delivered
7. az3579 (Botond) - Delivered
8. elcid86 (Shawn) - Delivered
9. Plague (Erik) - Delivered
10. tnhl1989 (Tony) - Delivered
11. Jconlin16 (Jay) - Delivered
12. NMZHP (Don) - Delivered
13. warrenbrown (Warren) - Delivered
14. Just_George (George) - Delivered
15. danewilson77 (Boss) - Delivered
16. slater (Peter) - Delivered

I will keep this list updated as people post they had received their shipment. It's been a real pleasure setting up this group buy in this forum guys! :thumbsup

TheFinanceGuy
03-09-2015, 02:12 PM
Ok. Sounds strange, but mine smelled like cherries when I opened the package.
Perhaps it's something they use to make em red.

Just_George
03-09-2015, 02:37 PM
Delivered!

cakM3
03-09-2015, 02:45 PM
Delivered!

thanks!!

warrenbrown
03-09-2015, 05:01 PM
Mine showed up today. Looks good. Haven't installed.

Thanks
Warren

cakM3
03-09-2015, 05:19 PM
10 out of 16 confirmed deliveries so far...not bad! :thumbsup Looking forward to hearing what other's think of their Stett intake boots :)

Jconlin16
03-09-2015, 06:56 PM
Mine were delivered today! [emoji106]

cakM3
03-10-2015, 02:09 AM
Mine were delivered today! [emoji106]

Thanks Jay! Enjoy your new intake boots! :thumbsup

Jconlin16
03-10-2015, 05:18 AM
No, thank YOU Charlie! I doubt that I would even have them if it weren't for you!

cakM3
03-10-2015, 05:20 AM
No, thank YOU Charlie! I doubt that I would even have them if it weren't for you!

Thanks Jay!!! I'm just happy to be able to do this for everyone here. :thumbsup

Fenrir
03-10-2015, 04:13 PM
Charlie you're awesome :thumbsup . This boot is outstanding!

cakM3
03-10-2015, 04:25 PM
Charlie you're awesome :thumbsup . This boot is outstanding!

I'm so glad you're loving your new intake boots Ben!!! I loved mine so much that Chad (owner of Stett Performance) offered to do a group buy if I could set one up. How could I deny this opportunity to all of you guys???? Can't wait to see how everyone else feels about their new intake boots.. ;)

sillieidiot
03-12-2015, 11:27 AM
still haven't received mines. tracking no longer updates. it's been saying the same thing since 3/7.

cakM3
03-13-2015, 09:00 AM
still haven't received mines. tracking no longer updates. it's been saying the same thing since 3/7.

Hieu, sent you PM please respond. I also sent Stett an email informing there's a problem regrading your order.