PDA

View Full Version : Re-Intro!

FL116
03-14-2015, 12:20 PM
I have posted an intro thread before, but decided that since I actually have a ZHP now, that I should re-introduce myself lol my name is Bryant and Im located in Orlando, FL. I am loving the ZHP so far! Well... just wanted to say hi again. I may post a progression thread, but it will be nothing compared to all of your guys' ZHPs. Let me know of any great mods I should do! I am definitely going to get the AFE Stage 1 Intake and exhaust. Im still trying to decide if I want to get the Corsa exhaust or do a custom exhaust (using Vibrant Perfomance parts)

And my previous (also first) car was a 2006 Pontiac G6 GT Coupe - Mods were: CAI, OBX Catback Exhaust, front lip, and Eibach Springs

brettbimmer
03-14-2015, 12:37 PM
You sir have excellent taste in ZHP colors! :respect Congrats on the new ride. FWIW, I have the AFE CAI w/ dry filter, and while it sounds like I am sucking up the sidewalk, I have not noticed a great deal of extra power in the butt-dyno. That said, I still have a stock exhaust, so aftermarket should help you open her up a bit more. Look forward to hearing more about your IRZHP adventures.

fredo
03-14-2015, 01:38 PM
Welcome again, Bryant ! Does your ZHP comes with 6MT and black leather ? If so, I have your twin. Actually the stats say 388 ZHPs were made in this configuration (IR, black leather, 6MT). This is the way I see it: less than 10 on each state ! Mine has around 138k miles ... Yours ?

ELCID86
03-14-2015, 01:50 PM
Ditto on the re-welcome and congrats on the car.

FL116
03-14-2015, 01:55 PM
Welcome again, Bryant ! Does your ZHP comes with 6MT and black leather ? If so, I have your twin. Actually the stats say 388 ZHPs were made in this configuration (IR, black leather, 6MT). This is the way I see it: less than 10 on each state ! Mine has around 138k miles ... Yours ?

Yup! 6MT and black leather! It has 83k miles on the clock :D It was to good of a deal to just let it slip by

fredo
03-14-2015, 01:59 PM
Nice ! Mine came from a fellow ZHPmafia member, so I bought with confidence. Plus, it was a local transaction. :applause2

Just_George
03-14-2015, 04:26 PM
Welcome to the Imola Mafia (fellow member here!) Nice car...

oldzilla
03-14-2015, 04:26 PM
Re-welcome.

danewilson77
03-14-2015, 07:32 PM
iWelcome 2.0

"No flamesuit required"

Rovert
03-14-2015, 08:24 PM
I welcome!!! Intake will make the car sound meaner from the front. Exhaust will change the character from the back. Both won't give any significant gains in actual power so those mods are for your ears and everyone else's!

The M54B30 engine is tweaked out really good as is. I had tuners who flew in from LA to Vancouver learn that their tuning of my ZHP proved to be hardly a difference in power while the car was attached to the dyno. It's an amazing engine and you'll come to love it's power and smoothness of you haven't already done so.

cakM3
03-14-2015, 11:26 PM
Welcome Bryant :thumbsup I will also say Imola is a very nice choice and you will love ownership of your ZHP.

Regarding mods... I can't say enough for the UUC Corsa TSE3 exhaust. If you're looking for something that sounds throaty and mean, this is the exhaust to get. A friend recently had a chance to check my ride out in person and was completely blown away by the sound. Of course there are plenty of other mods that can be done with our cars...check out other project threads and you will see what others' have done. :thumbsup

Enjoy the journey you're about to take with your ZHP and feel free to post questions as they come up ;) :thumbsup

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

johnrando
03-16-2015, 10:08 AM
Welcome again. Glad you found one, congrats. Enjoy the ride.

328ioc
03-18-2015, 04:29 AM
Welcome. I am located in Melbourne and have the AFE intake and magnaflow exhaust. If you ever want to hear the combo to help you decide let me know.

JupiterBMW
03-18-2015, 05:04 AM
Welcome to another FL member. My ZHP is actually sold, she's up near you in Melbourne as well, but I still love the family, so I stick around. Enjoy the ZHP and definitely post updates as you go! Looks like a very clean car!