PDA

View Full Version : F & R Posi-Quiet Ceramic brake pads - almost new

orange260z
05-03-2015, 04:27 AM
Hi all,

I have a complete set of front & rear Posi-Quiet Ceramic pads from my 2005 330Ci convertible. I installed them last summer, and removed them yesterday. They likely have somewhere around 1000kms (600 miles) on them and show no unusual wear patterns - they were installed with new rotors (not for sale). They were properly bedded at the time.

When I installed these, I replaced a set of almost new BMW OE pads with these hoping for the same quality of braking with less dust. The PQs definitely delivered on the latter, but failed miserably on the former. I LOVE the initial bite of OE pads, and these do not have that. I'm sure they stop the car just fine, but don't have that cold high-torque feeling of OE pads. Note that I am a very aggressive driver in this car, and probably secretly wanted more performance than I recognized.

I don't remember what I paid for them, but I note that Ray has them on his site for USD72 front and USD61 rear, for a total of USD133 plus USD20 shipping.

Asking USD80 plus actual shipping from Ottawa, Canada K2J 4Y3. Both pairs are packed into one original box, I'll check the weight and post it later.

Preferred method of payment is interac money transfer, but Paypal is ok too (costs fees I believe).

orange260z
05-05-2015, 05:39 PM
If anyone thinks my asking price is out of whack, please PM me. I want to offer a fair deal to any Family! :mafia