PDA

View Full Version : Part out thread

Imola.ZHP
05-07-2015, 03:36 PM
ZHP has been gone for a few weeks now, I have officially owned the i3 for a week as of today, here are some parts I didn't let go with the car. I will add missing actual pics ASAP. HELP FUND THE i3 TINT JOB!

Mason Engineering Strut Bar - $OLD!
Under seat first aid box with bracket - $OLD!
E46 all weather trunk matt- $OLD!
Connects2 CTPPAR007/Parrot CK3000 Bluetooth kit for e46 with inline microphone sensitivity resistor - $OLD!
e46 ZHP end links - $OLD!

Unsold items have been moved to part out thread 2.

Ssparrow
05-07-2015, 04:16 PM
Definitely interested in the mason strut bar if Dane is no longer interested.

Imola.ZHP
05-07-2015, 04:22 PM
Definitely interested in the mason strut bar if Dane is no longer interested.

I'll put you on the list once I hear back from Dane, there were a few other guys that chimed in when I mentioned selling it in another thread, I'll put a waiting list together to be fair.

Karl Lazlo
05-07-2015, 04:40 PM
--NOTE: Still has some glitter on it from some christmas presents wrapped in wrapping paper that had glitter on it in 2009.

Next time I get pulled over and the cop asked about the glitter, I am using that "reason." Thanks!

Imola.ZHP
05-07-2015, 04:59 PM
Next time I get pulled over and the cop asked about the glitter, I am using that "reason." Thanks!

Glitter is the herpes of crafting, never, ever buy wrapping paper with glitter on it.

johnrando
05-07-2015, 05:00 PM
Good stuff, I'd be all over it if I needed that stuff. Glad you got the I3. I'm not exactly sure about the cupholder... I'm interested, but what exactly is it as far as our E46? That doesn't seem like an E46 one.

JB3
05-07-2015, 05:03 PM
Yo Marcus! I definitely want the two Bluetooth parts. BTW, this is Carrot from fanatics, I almost bought your car. :)

Currently pending a name change over there to JB3.

jakksfor20
05-07-2015, 05:08 PM
Interested in floor mat and Connects2

Edit: dang!! Chatting with wife about those two items if she wanted them. Should have just did it without asking....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imola.ZHP
05-07-2015, 05:08 PM
Good stuff, I'd be all over it if I needed that stuff. Glad you got the I3. I'm not exactly sure about the cupholder... I'm interested, but what exactly is it as far as our E46? That doesn't seem like an E46 one.

It's a universal organizer, should fit in any cup holder, iPhone 5s fits in it ok. I honestly don't know for what reason someone would use it, haha. I think since the car has comfort access its designed for the key to go in the smaller part and your phone to go in the larger part. I don't understand why you would have comfort access and ever take your keys out of your pocket (or purse if you are a lady). Plus my iPhone 6 is too big for it. It might not be ideal for an e46 owner as you could just drop your phone in the cup holder without the organizer. Thats what I typically did. I'll try to get some better pictures tomorrow.

Imola.ZHP
05-07-2015, 05:11 PM
Yo Marcus! I definitely want the two Bluetooth parts. BTW, this is Carrot from fanatics, I almost bought your car. :)

Currently pending a name change over there to JB3.

PM'd!

johnrando
05-07-2015, 05:13 PM
It's a universal organizer, should fit in any cup holder, iPhone 5s fits in it ok. I honestly don't know for what reason someone would use it, haha. I think since the car has comfort access its designed for the key to go in the smaller part and your phone to go in the larger part. I don't understand why you would have comfort access and ever take your keys out of your pocket (or purse if you are a lady). Plus my iPhone 6 is too big for it. It might not be ideal for an e46 owner as you could just drop your phone in the cup holder without the organizer. Thats what I typically did. I'll try to get some better pictures tomorrow.

Sorry, but I'm feeling dense. It's a cupholder that goes IN a cupholder? But does it then have other compartments that rotate out from that?

Imola.ZHP
05-07-2015, 05:18 PM
Interested in floor mat and Connects2

Edit: dang!! Chatting with wife about those two items if she wanted them. Should have just did it without asking....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM'd!

Sorry, but I'm feeling dense. It's a cupholder that goes IN a cupholder? But does it then have other compartments that rotate out from that?

Your not dense, I'm a bit confused by it too which is why I have decided I don't need it. It is a cup-shaped organizer that goes inside of a cup holder, once in the cup holder you wouldn't be able to put a cup in it. There is a 30/70 divider and the 30% side is about the size of the comfort access key fob, while the 70% side is supposed to hold a small mobile phone. I'll try to get a pic of it. I really doubt an e46 owner would find it useful actually John, but I thought I'd throw it on the same part-out thread anyhow since I decided to list the ash-tray.

JB3
05-07-2015, 05:19 PM
Payment sent Marcus. Thanks, this is one of the main things I was looking for today. :)

Put me on the interested list for the Mason bar, :rofl

Imola.ZHP
05-07-2015, 05:23 PM
Payment sent Marcus. Thanks, this is one of the main things I was looking for today. :)

Put me on the interested list for the Mason bar, :rofl

Will do! Thanks!

Imola.ZHP
05-07-2015, 05:36 PM
Updated OP, Bluetooth Kit and Trunk Matt both $OLD! After shipping hopefully about $85 closer to tint on the i3!

johnrando
05-07-2015, 06:12 PM
PM'd!

Your not dense, I'm a bit confused by it too which is why I have decided I don't need it. It is a cup-shaped organizer that goes inside of a cup holder, once in the cup holder you wouldn't be able to put a cup in it. There is a 30/70 divider and the 30% side is about the size of the comfort access key fob, while the 70% side is supposed to hold a small mobile phone. I'll try to get a pic of it. I really doubt an e46 owner would find it useful actually John, but I thought I'd throw it on the same part-out thread anyhow since I decided to list the ash-tray.

OK, thanks. I'll pass. I actually need the cupholder.

Imola.ZHP
05-08-2015, 12:21 AM
OK, thanks. I'll pass. I actually need the cupholder.

10-4, thanks for your interest. My comfort access key fob stays in my pocket and my iPhone 6 fits in the cup holder without the insert. Might be better suited for other BMW models.

----

All PM's replied to as of 3:20am CST

Imola.ZHP
05-08-2015, 08:42 AM
Updated OP marking items that have sold as such. All PM's replied to as of 11:45 CST.

THANKS! Should have enough to tint the i3! Remaining funds collected will go towards other mods!

Imola.ZHP
05-09-2015, 02:54 AM
Trunk mat and first aid kit packed and will be shipped off this morning. Bluetooth kit is ready but waiting to verify buyer has the right connection on his radio. Strut bar is wrapped in bubble wrap, trying to find a box.

All other PM's replied as of 6:00am CST.

----

I pulled down two tubs of more parts today from the attic. Should I revise this post to include them? Or start a new one? "Part out 2 of ?"? Carpet floor mats, OEM amber lighting, some left over parts from the 100k service, some bad auto-dimm mirrors one with a homelink module in it. I just keep finding stuff!

JB3
05-09-2015, 04:05 AM
PM replied. :)

danewilson77
05-09-2015, 07:59 AM
Trunk mat and first aid kit packed and will be shipped off this morning. Bluetooth kit is ready but waiting to verify buyer has the right connection on his radio. Strut bar is wrapped in bubble wrap, trying to find a box.

All other PM's replied as of 6:00am CST.

----

I pulled down two tubs of more parts today from the attic. Should I revise this post to include them? Or start a new one? "Part out 2 of ?"? Carpet floor mats, OEM amber lighting, some left over parts from the 100k service, some bad auto-dimm mirrors one with a homelink module in it. I just keep finding stuff!
Just start a new one.

az3579
05-09-2015, 09:33 AM
I'll take the end links.
Please PM me your PayPal.

Imola.ZHP
05-09-2015, 11:39 AM
Just start a new one.

10-4 Boss!

I'll take the end links.
Please PM me your PayPal.

PM SENT!

-----

I just worked midnight to noon so I will be AFM (away from Mafia) trying to get some rest before going back in at midnight.

All PM's responded to as of 2:30PM CST. First Aid Box, Bluetooth Kit and Trunk Mat shipped today!

Imola.ZHP
05-13-2015, 04:43 AM
Final bump for this thread. I'll be taking the left overs to the second part out thread tomorrow'ish. Would rather sell this stuff to Mafia Members than on fanatics ��. Eh, I guess I sold my car on fanatics so it can't be that bad, lol.