PDA

View Full Version : Happy America Day!!

Rovert
07-04-2015, 06:37 PM
Hey guys,

Not sure if this is the right place to put this. Just wanted to send a personal note to wish you Americans a Happy Independence Day!! I'm in Seattle celebrating with my friends from Canada.

You may ask why a Canadian is celebrating another country's party. I believe that those who stand up for freedom needs to celebrate this. Without your guys' freedom, Canada would be in a harder place. Maybe we wouldn't have the liberty to choose ownership of a ZHP, let alone just a car. We get to have the peace of working on our car outside without worrying about about overhead harm. Well unless you don't use jack stands!!!

For all the guys who fight for their country, no matter where in the world, let this July 4th remind you of our big brother taking care of the forces that don't allow us our freedom. Thanks...You guys are the best.

Let the fireworks tonight show the bad guys that America knows how to blow $#|+ up. LOL

Oli77
07-04-2015, 08:15 PM
Happy fourth everybody (naturalized American here).

Daddyoh
07-05-2015, 10:08 AM
Hey guys,

Not sure if this is the right place to put this. Just wanted to send a personal note to wish you Americans a Happy Independence Day!! I'm in Seattle celebrating with my friends from Canada.

You may ask why a Canadian is celebrating another country's party. I believe that those who stand up for freedom needs to celebrate this. Without your guys' freedom, Canada would be in a harder place. Maybe we wouldn't have the liberty to choose ownership of a ZHP, let alone just a car. We get to have the peace of working on our car outside without worrying about about overhead harm. Well unless you don't use jack stands!!!

For all the guys who fight for their country, no matter where in the world, let this July 4th remind you of our big brother taking care of the forces that don't allow us our freedom. Thanks...You guys are the best.

Let the fireworks tonight show the bad guys that America knows how to blow $#|+ up. LOL
Remarkable. Thank you sir!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

WOLFN8TR
07-05-2015, 11:12 AM
Amen to that! Happy 4th to Everyone!!

wertyu78
07-05-2015, 11:23 AM
Amen. God Bless America and the principals in which it was founded.

PS: Canadians are pretty awesome. Best Ally ever.

ELCID86
07-05-2015, 01:24 PM
Amen. God Bless America and the principals in which it was founded.

PS: Canadians are pretty awesome. Best Ally ever.

+1 [emoji631]🇨🇦[emoji106]

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

Newguy99
07-05-2015, 03:19 PM
I'm so American that I was born on the 4th. Really.

My hats off to service men and woman everywhere around the world. Thank you so much. All of you

danewilson77
07-05-2015, 04:58 PM
Awesome Trevor. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge