PDA

View Full Version : 2004 BMW 330Ci ZHP AT w/ 118k miles (Phoenix, AZ) - $7,500

BMWCurves
09-27-2015, 09:19 AM
Found on Craigslist. Silver Gray Metallic on Black leather interior. Does not have the Premium Package. Does not look to have the Premium Package.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/5205242851.html

slater
09-27-2015, 12:05 PM
aside from the damage on the RR, that looks like a nice clean car for the money!

peter

KevinC
09-27-2015, 03:51 PM
Says Premium and says power seats, implying PP.

It's in my hometown (Chandler), I could have a look-see if anyone has serious interest.

BMWCurves
09-27-2015, 05:37 PM
Says Premium and says power seats, implying PP.

It's in my hometown (Chandler), I could have a look-see if anyone has serious interest.

I thought all ZHPs come with power seats whether or not it had the Premium Package? And from the photos it *looks* like on the driver's seat that it doesn't have the controller for lumbar support, an added feature included in the Premium Package, but I could be wrong. EDIT: looking at my car's original window sticker, power seats are listed as standard equipment. Maybe they're not standard in a sedan?

Next owner would probably have to source a lower steering wheel trim piece, it looks pretty beat up in the photo.

KevinC
09-27-2015, 09:53 PM
Craigslist should require VIN numbers in all ads, would cut down on the riffraff, and make it easy to research stuff like equipment, salvage titles, etc. Rat bastards.

ELCID86
09-28-2015, 05:10 PM
Craigslist should require VIN numbers in all ads, would cut down on the riffraff, and make it easy to research stuff like equipment, salvage titles, etc. Rat bastards.

+1

Thumbs, iPhone, TaT.