View Full Version : /DRIVE Adventure Drives - How do we get ZHPM to do this?

stephenkirsh
10-08-2015, 07:17 PM
Drive did an awesome ...drive. Can we get ZHPM to do this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCTjzrZcnIc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCTjzrZcnIc

I'm on the Lame Coast, when it comes to ZHPM meet ups, but do you think we could figure out something like this?

danewilson77
10-09-2015, 11:02 AM
That's awesome.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

rkneeshaw
10-09-2015, 06:53 PM
east coast and west coast

This would be awesome.

On the east coast: Tail of the dragon or the blue ridge parkway, I believe its called, would be epic if its not too crowded

ecrabb
10-09-2015, 09:06 PM
Half that video was shot in my back yard! I'm totally in if somebody wants to do a west coast deal. Utah, Grand Canyon, and California would be way cool.

Late spring '16?

:)

SC

3ZHPGUY
10-09-2015, 11:51 PM
Beautiful Ride! We were out to the Grand Cannon a few years ago along with Flagstaff, AZ but, didn't have the ZHP, wasn't driving and had the girls so, no playing. Georges area, hope to make it back someday.

Thanks for sharing.

BMWCurves
10-10-2015, 07:02 AM
Half that video was shot in my back yard! I'm totally in if somebody wants to do a west coast deal. Utah, Grand Canyon, and California would be way cool.

Late spring '16?

:)

SC

No idea what my plans are 6 months from now, but that video was seriously motivating!

anandoc
10-10-2015, 08:20 AM
Amazing video.

I drove to the Grand Canyon last year from Las Vegas - what an awesome drive.

This year, I drove through Colorado, New Mexico and Utah and boy, I really wish I were the passenger instead so I could focus on the scenery instead of keeping my eyes on the road. Arches and Canyonlands National Parks - every moment was filled with breathtaking views.

Would love to participate in a west coast ZHPM drive if it ends up happening.

Simmsled
10-16-2015, 06:28 PM
I'm in like Flynn.
Man that was awesome. Totally would do that.

slater
10-16-2015, 07:01 PM
very cool. i've been wanting to do this with my family, on our own, for a while now. my son would dig the ZHPMafia group ride, but my wife and daughter wouldn't. :)

peter

Snuffalufigus
10-17-2015, 11:43 AM
I'm so down! West coastie here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Karl Lazlo
10-18-2015, 04:17 PM
So, sat with BP today and talked about this...

Anyone in New England interested in a 3 day tour from CT into NH and back?

I already have a draft agenda / venue selection done.

Late spring / early summer 2016. About 650 mile round trip with 2 overnight stays.