PDA

View Full Version : 2006 BMW 330Ci Coupe ZHP 6MT w/ 29,700 miles (Boise, ID) - $18,200

OzzieH
10-17-2015, 08:32 AM
My car

VIN: WBABD53486PD99989
Year: 2006
Make: BMW
Model: 330Ci ZHP
Price: $18,200
Mileage: 29,700
Transmission type: 6MT
Body Type (coupe or sedan): Coupe
Color: Titanium Silver with black leather interior, black cube trim
Packages: Premium, I think Cold weather also
Title status (salvage? lien holders?): Clear

Just purchased this car end August, and even after dropping wheel/tire to 17 inch, it is still a little too sporty for me. It has new Style 119 wheels which I think look good on this car. Tires are 225/45/17 square, Pirelli PZero All Season Plus. The M135 wheels are included--two have some road rash. The buyer will probably want to refurbish these to match the quality of the exterior.
All black leather, one very small gouge to the driver outer bolster. The front windshield has a scratch on the inside which I only notice when driving towards direct sun. I wasn't planning to replace the windshield until there was more pitting on the exterior glass.
I have the maintenance records and have brought it up to date. Passenger airbag recall has been done. The car had a grocery cart injury to the passenger door in 2007, but the color was not blended into the quarter panel, so I had that corrected, and splitters/front bumper painted. Looks very nice.
I have summarized the maintenace to date. This car has had many oil changes. It does not appear to be burning any (unlike my former M54 in a 2002 530i).
This is a great looking 10 year old BMW!

BMWCurves
10-17-2015, 09:54 AM
Looks good! And yes, you have the Cold Weather Package, as indicated by the headlight washers, a package-only option.

OzzieH
10-20-2015, 03:18 PM
Sale pending to the son of one of my co-workers. Thanks for looking.

BMWCurves
10-31-2015, 10:49 AM
I guess I should update this thread. My father purchased this car on Thursday and drove it home 460 miles from Boise without a hitch. He couldn't be happier with the condition of the car and was very pleased and impressed with the knowledge and demeanor of the seller, so thanks again!

Now it's time to clear the stable of some cars which we'll do in the coming months. We have a 1-owner 1998 540i 6MT with ~120k miles in Oxford Green (I think) and tan leather interior. We also have a 1994 Miata w/ R-Package 5MT with ~83k miles in Laguna Blue and black leather interior. We'll probably post both locally and on forums so if you have any interest, let me know.