PDA

View Full Version : 2006 BMW 330Ci Coupe ZHP 6MT w/ 73k miles (Sausalito, CA) - $15,000

BMWCurves
10-21-2015, 08:15 PM
Found on Craigslist. Titanium Silver Metallic on Alcantara interior. Has neither the Premium nor the Cold Weather Package.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/5277762445.html

toddness
10-25-2015, 07:42 PM
So, this is mine. I've had a bit of a 5-series bug of late and decided the ZHP needed to be replaced by an e39 M5. Bittersweet for sure. The ZHP is pure driving pleasure and I will miss it, though I really needed something bigger. I play hockey and golf, and well, the ZHP isn't really big enough to hold my stuff, and I really can't justify hanging on to her.

I've already purchased the M5, and I do have the luxury of driving both in the interim. She will be missed. I realized this yesterday pulling onto the freeway. The ZHP is nimble and smooth, where the M5 is big and powerful. She's a little cleaner and fresher than the M5 I bought and I feel I made her better in my time with her. I hope the next owner treats her well.

I've got some parts floating around I'll make available here soon. I could also sell the BBS RE's separately, if someone were so inclined.

BMWCurves
10-25-2015, 08:47 PM
Cool, thanks for the added info. What parts are you selling separately?

toddness
11-13-2015, 06:06 PM
Keeping the ZHP - sort of. :)