PDA

View Full Version : AMMO NYC, anyone tried?

Campster23
10-22-2015, 01:04 PM
Hey guys, been watching a bunch of ammo nyc videos on proper washing/detailing etc. I went to the website and GOD DAMN the products seem somewhat pricey. Just seeing if anyone has any experience with these products yet and if they are worth the extra $$$. Hope everybody has had a good week! Keep revving till the redline!

Kev

justinwilson77
10-28-2015, 10:48 AM
From what I've read online it sounds like they make a quality product. That being said, I've seen people get amazing results with cheaper products. Apparently one of the attractive qualities of their detailing products is that most of them work hand in hand and contribute to the cars overall look. They are pretty pricy for what looks to be a relatively small bottle. I'm not sure if I'd be willing to drop that much green on detailing products when I can probably acheive similar results for a fraction of the cost.

Vas
10-28-2015, 10:56 AM
Detailers Domain is the place to go. Use the code zhpmafia in the discount field to save some costs.

justinwilson77
10-29-2015, 09:29 AM
Detailers Domain is the place to go. Use the code zhpmafia in the discount field to save some costs.

+1

especially if you're going to be dropping a lot of green anyways

danewilson77
10-29-2015, 02:16 PM
+1

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk