PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2004 330i ZHP Sedan 6MT - Silver / Black - 91k miles - PPI completed - Raleigh, NC - $12,900

NC_CarbonM
10-24-2015, 05:25 PM
Hello.

Long time lurker here. e46 fanatics, bimmerforums, m3forums longtime member. I recently registered here to offer my ZHP to this fine group of enthusiasts before I go the traditional craigslist or ebay route.

I'm selling my 04 ZHP Sedan with only 91k miles.
VIN - WBAEV534X4KM05275
3rd owner

The vehicle is bone stock and I've recently had the vehicle serviced (last month), including a Pre Purchase Inspection that will be provided to the new owner. I'm a little OCD, so nearly everything on the PPI has been addressed with the exception of the flex disc needing eventual replacement (minor wear), the power mirrors inop (not sure if its the switch or ribbon) and a loose radio knob (still functions - I use steering wheel controls, so it never bothers me).

Last service included the PPI and the following at 90k miles:

Oil and filter change
Driver window regulator
Front control arm bushings
Alignment
New rear tires (fronts still have 80% left)
Drive belts replaced, idler pulley, accessory belt tensioner assembly
Brake fluid flush
Coolant flush
New headlight lenses
DISA valve repair

This service was performed at Bimmer Performance Center here in Raleigh, NC. They are highly reputable and found the car to be in great shape with no other issues noted. You are free to call and confirm if you wish.

I have an Autocheck or Carfax I can send you. Both show an accident on the car in May of 2007. I've inspected this car thoroughly and can only find non factory paintwork to the hood and possibly front bumper. All body panels are original to the car, no fender bolts or door bolts have broken paint on them, which would indicate adjustment or replacement. I feel very confident that whatever was reported on the vehicle must have been very minor.

In addition to the items noted on the PPI not addressed, there are a few minor cosmetic conditions to note. The top of the ZHP shift knob shows some wear, the drivers floormat has moderate wear, 3 of the wheels have very minor curb rash, the rear bumper has several small chips (noted in the flickr account link below) and the front bumper has just a couple of small chips (also noted on the flickr account) and minor scrapes on the underside of the splitters.

I have high res pictures up on my flickr account:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30203724@N03/sets/72157659613010209/

Overall, this ZHP is in fantastic shape. The leather looks near new, the alcantara steering wheel is in great shape and sticky free! The car runs fantastic and I am confident that any prospective buyers will be very satisfied with the condition of the car.

Thanks for looking. Let me know if you have any questions. Asking $12,900.

Vas
10-24-2015, 06:10 PM
Wow. Clean looking example.

Glws

Simmsled
10-24-2015, 06:28 PM
+1 super clean.

KevinC
10-24-2015, 06:42 PM
Nicely detailed, and GREAT job with the pics. GLWS, somebody will be getting a nice car.

BMWCurves
10-24-2015, 10:33 PM
GLWS!

NC_CarbonM
10-28-2015, 04:01 PM
Bump before taking it to Craigslist or eBay. Thanks for the comments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ELCID86
10-28-2015, 05:53 PM
Now that's a nice ad (and car). GLWS.

Thumbs, iPhone, TaT.

NC_CarbonM
11-02-2015, 09:40 AM
Still available.

NC_CarbonM
11-13-2015, 04:25 AM
Bump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk