PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Original ZHP wheels (plus working tires if you have them) - any extra Style 135s out there?

mynamenumber
11-08-2015, 07:46 PM
Hi, I'm in Eugene, Oregon and looking to restore an original set of wheels to my '05 ZHP. Any thoughts / leads are welcome, and I'd be happy to travel a bit or think about shipping costs and options.

Thanks!

ryankokesh
11-09-2015, 07:25 AM
How much are a decent set of those running these days?

BMWCurves
11-09-2015, 09:10 PM
Hi, I'm in Eugene, Oregon and looking to restore an original set of wheels to my '05 ZHP. Any thoughts / leads are welcome, and I'd be happy to travel a bit or think about shipping costs and options.

Thanks!

I saw a set on Craigslist in Portland last week, I should have posted it. I'll keep my eyes out for you.

mynamenumber
11-09-2015, 09:31 PM
Hi BMWCurves, there is still one set for sale in PDX, but it's not a correct set. It's actually 3 rear wheels and 1 front.

Funny thing is, I'm kinda tempted to drive up and get the set, and post a WTB for just the one front wheel :)

BMWCurves
11-09-2015, 10:59 PM
Hi BMWCurves, there is still one set for sale in PDX, but it's not a correct set. It's actually 3 rear wheels and 1 front.

Funny thing is, I'm kinda tempted to drive up and get the set, and post a WTB for just the one front wheel :)

Interesting. That's not the set I saw, which was a complete set but had some bad curb rash on two wheels as far as I can remember. Your route might be worth doing though!

Newguy99
11-15-2015, 02:15 PM
I've got a set in SoCal. Not very clean. Some fixable rash and peeled clear coat/brake dust staining. Decent but mis-matched tires (well 3 of them match) with probably 50% tread... But I'm in SoCal... Guess they can be cheap if you want them. Just taking up space right now

Vas
11-15-2015, 04:29 PM
I would like two rear wheels if anyone has them and willing to ship

Dylanj17
11-20-2015, 10:42 PM
i have a good set in san diego, new tires about 1k ago. some rash but nothing major that would take more than a few hours refinishing to make perfect.

mynamenumber
11-25-2015, 11:08 AM
Hi, I found a set - they need work, but I hope to post results when it's done. Thanks everyone!