PDA

View Full Version : 2004 BMW 330i ZHP AT w/ 165k miles (Bay Park, CA) - $5,500

BMWCurves
11-29-2015, 10:37 AM
Found on Craigslist. Silver Gray Metallic on Alcantara interior. Has neither the Cold Weather nor the Premium Package.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/5325434414.html

slater
11-30-2015, 10:58 AM
ummm.... "immaculate"? wow. look at the zip tie around the steering column, and two different license plates being display on the front pic.

looks like an 'avoid like the plague' car... definitely something fishy going on there.

az3579
11-30-2015, 11:21 AM
ummm.... "immaculate"? wow. look at the zip tie around the steering column, and two different license plates being display on the front pic.

looks like an 'avoid like the plague' car... definitely something fishy going on there.

The only times I've ever seen the zip tie around the steering column is when looking at totaled cars on Copart. Odd that this one has that. I'm sure there's nothing to it though.

KevinC
11-30-2015, 04:26 PM
I Googled the phone number, it's some outfit called Bozzuto Motors in San Diego. They have a small inventory of BMWs, mostly high-mileage turds. This one not listed, probably not up to their "standards" or something. Noticed it says smog current as of "yesterday". Probably just picked it up at auction, not necessarily a bad thing, but.. I'd run. Fast.