PDA

View Full Version : 325Ci part out - not mine

Just_George
11-29-2015, 12:41 PM
Local guy is parting out a 325i. Thought somebody here was looking for black leather boots for the shifter and ebrake - he'll sell those for $20. They're in good shape, I can pick up and ship if anybody is interested. Has black leather heated sport seats, very clean (as are the rear seats), a nice set of staggered BBS wheels that I'll probably pick up. Located in Saline Michigan - again, I'm willing to help if anybody can use anything.

BMWCurves
11-29-2015, 10:19 PM
I was the one looking for the leather boots, but I already sourced some. Thanks for keeping an eye out. Is it a facelifted coupe? If so, what's the condition of the driver's side LED tail light?

Just_George
11-29-2015, 11:35 PM
I scored the LED tail lights for my '04 coupe to replace the drivers side light - it had 4 LED elements that weren't working. Sorry 'bout that...but my old one is available if that would be an improvement over what you have (doubt that!)

BMWCurves
11-29-2015, 11:51 PM
I scored the LED tail lights for my '04 coupe to replace the drivers side light - it had 4 LED elements that weren't working. Sorry 'bout that...but my old one is available if that would be an improvement over what you have (doubt that!)

Ah, no worries. My current taillight has one LED in the turn signal that shines less bright than the others, but otherwise the taillight functions perfectly.