PDA

View Full Version : E46 Sport Seats - Quick Sale.

ZHP_Brandon
12-20-2015, 10:14 PM
Selling a Pair of Front
Non Heated/ Memory / Powered Sedan Sport Seats

Mafia Pricing: 350$ picked up

I have them posted on Craigslist for 400$ OBO

Very clean, nothing cosmetically wrong with them

No major cracking or anything

They will be mounted in my car until a serious buyer comes along

Found a good deal on M3 seats locally, so these are up for sale now

Feel free to make an offer via PM's, looking for a quick sale, located on Long Island, NY but willing to travel at your expense.
Not willing to ship, as I would like these to go asap

Any questions, please contact me via PM for an exchange of info, thank you for looking

ELCID86
12-21-2015, 07:11 AM
Need a price.

NoVAphotog
12-21-2015, 07:16 AM
Selling a Pair of Front
Non Heated/ Memory / Powered Sedan Sport Seats

Very clean, nothing cosmetically wrong with them

No major cracking or anything

They will be mounted in my car until a serious buyer comes along

Found a good deal on M3 seats locally, so these are up for sale now

Feel free to make an offer via PM's, looking for a quick sale, located on Long Island, NY but willing to travel at your expense.
Not willing to ship, as I would like these to go asap

Any questions, please contact me via PM for an exchange of info, thank you for looking

GLWS. Side note: You sleeping in the back there? Blankets, etc?

ZHP_Brandon
12-21-2015, 08:10 AM
Need a price.

Updated Post, Sorry I didnt realize I didnt put one lol

ZHP_Brandon
12-21-2015, 08:12 AM
GLWS. Side note: You sleeping in the back there? Blankets, etc?

Lmao that comment actually just made me laugh at work, & no I keep a 'Storm Shelter Jacket' from the company I work for (Asics America) in the back seat in case of inclement weather, NY's been abnormally humid/stormy lately for this time of year :drool

My back seats been FILLED with gifts too, probably not the safest idea for keeping them away from family members ��

BMWCurves
12-21-2015, 08:44 AM
Envious you found some M3 seats, I'm on the hunt as well.

Good luck with selling your current sport seats!

ZHP_Brandon
12-21-2015, 01:59 PM
Envious you found some M3 seats, I'm on the hunt as well.

Good luck with selling your current sport seats!

& thank you, I'm not looking to get rich off of them either but they are clean and I would like to sell to mafia member before any one off of craigslist or E46F, but I had one prospective buyer and he never responded once i gave him contact info -_-..

I'm so torn, idk if I should just jump at the chance to buy them.. or wait till my current seats sell, I have the money but do I wanna be "broke" right before the new year? lol

fredo
12-21-2015, 02:02 PM
I would probably buy the other seats first, because if they are gone then u are back to square zero. Just my two cents.

ZHP_Brandon
12-21-2015, 02:44 PM
I would probably buy the other seats first, because if they are gone then u are back to square zero. Just my two cents.

Good point, he's located in Somerset NJ, which is a HIKE for me but there heated and I hope to have my buddy wire the baffles under the carpet to be able to activate the elements in the seats and stuff, I have the button panel from an old crashed car I once owned, and all necessary wires in this for the seat connectors.... but it seems like such a job , but worth every penny here in the North East since its getting colder as the days roll on.

az3579
12-21-2015, 03:42 PM
Good point, he's located in Somerset NJ, which is a HIKE for me...

Somerset isn't that far from you at all. Considering the heft of the seats, a lot of people won't ship them, so to find something within 3-4 hours of where you live isn't bad at all! Call it lucky, even...
I once transported a pair of M3 seats from MA down to VA for Bruce. The seats fit perfectly in the back seat area, inverted (headrest down). Remove headrests, use lots of towels (as to not damage your seats with the rails), and move the front seats back a bit to secure them. :thumbsup

I drove about 4 hours each way to pick up my NB interior from PA, though that was a full interior and we used a pickup truck for that one.

ZHP_Brandon
12-22-2015, 02:02 PM
Somerset isn't that far from you at all. Considering the heft of the seats, a lot of people won't ship them, so to find something within 3-4 hours of where you live isn't bad at all! Call it lucky, even...
I once transported a pair of M3 seats from MA down to VA for Bruce. The seats fit perfectly in the back seat area, inverted (headrest down). Remove headrests, use lots of towels (as to not damage your seats with the rails), and move the front seats back a bit to secure them. :thumbsup

I drove about 4 hours each way to pick up my NB interior from PA, though that was a full interior and we used a pickup truck for that one.

Slowly but surely reconsidering the seats and I don't know why :/, they already have sedan railings on them and stuff so it would be plug n play, but they're black leather and the pricing is good but not great.. I'm just so torn

I need a new steering wheel and boots too, either that or invest early in my CSL trunk obsession since the clear coat on my trunk is coming undone slowly but surely (In need of a respray)

My list of things to do/want are as follows
1. Coby Steering Wheel/Boots
2. ABC Pillar Rewrap of black alcantara or a OEM spec material
3. Replacing the pulleys
4. Rebuilding the headlights
5. installing the cooling system I refresh kit I bought. (Which I can do any time, but yknow.. Christmas)

M3 seats would be sweet, but are they worth the money?

az3579
12-22-2015, 02:24 PM
I thought you wanted NB seats?

sent from my Droid Turbo

fredo
12-22-2015, 07:23 PM
M3 seats are nice. But your zhp seats are still in good shape. Perhaps M3 seats can go to the back burner at least for now.

slater
12-22-2015, 08:26 PM
M3 seats would be sweet, but are they worth the money?

it really depends on why you want the seats. i bought a set that had adjustable bolsters... are those worth the money? short answer, YES. they are amazing.

i imagine with the bolsters all the way out (wide), they are comparable to non-adjustable M3 seats - and at that setting they are still better-bolstered than ZHP/Sport seats, but not by a huge amount.

ZHP_Brandon
12-23-2015, 11:00 AM
I thought you wanted NB seats?

sent from my Droid Turbo

I most deff do, I was hoping to acquire the M3 seats now and do a custom Cinnamon interior in the sedan along with the M3 seats.. But now its just more money to hold onto for the full rewrap of the interior in the spring should all go as planned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZHP_Brandon
12-23-2015, 11:02 AM
M3 seats are nice. But your zhp seats are still in good shape. Perhaps M3 seats can go to the back burner at least for now.

Yeah I think the seats will have to wait, at least for now or if another deal comes along.
I've always had an affinity for 1 or 2 ZHP interior options, Natural Brown or Alcantara, man would I love either or

ZHP_Brandon
12-23-2015, 11:03 AM
it really depends on why you want the seats. i bought a set that had adjustable bolsters... are those worth the money? short answer, YES. they are amazing.

i imagine with the bolsters all the way out (wide), they are comparable to non-adjustable M3 seats - and at that setting they are still better-bolstered than ZHP/Sport seats, but not by a huge amount.

I actually got an almost identical response from my brother, he told me the mod was money down the tubes since no one would notice the seats but me... I sort of disagreed but with that logic, I'll be saving my pennies & nickels for my steering wheel & boot(s) to be re wrapped this winter [emoji106]🏽