PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Black BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT ~ 74k Miles

purplepanda89
12-30-2015, 08:25 PM
2004 BMW 330ci ZHP
Color: Black
Mileage: ~ 74k Miles
Price: $16k

Pros: Car is extremely clean. One of the main reasons I got it. Runs amazing. Best car I have ever owned. Nothing negative to say about it at all!!!
- Two sets of keys
- Properly maintained
- Exterior/Interior are in great condition. Couldn't even tell the car is almost 12 yrs. old.
- iPod ready. Plug in your iPhone, and listen to your favorite tunes.

Cons:
- Cloth on Interior Pillars are starting to come off (easily fixable. I've seen DIY threads on here, and have been meaning to do them, but haven't had the time. These cons are purely cosmetic, and there is absolutely nothing else wrong with the car).
- Windshield cowl is worn/faded.
- Bottom of front bumper has paint chips. Nothing noticeable. This is from previous owners who had gone to far past when parking.
- Rims do have some curb rash. Nothing horrible, but it's there.
- Indy shop had recommended I replace the rear shock absorbers at some point. Said they it is not urgent at this point if I don't feel a difference in the cars ride (rides amazing, and don't ever feel any bumps).

Maintenance:
Done by me at local Indy Shop called Bimmer Workshop on Montrose Ave. Chicago, IL (google them. They are the best indy shop in Chicago).
- Oil Changed every 3-5k Miles (regardless of what is recommended).
- Brand new tires when I first got the car at 70k Miles
- Radiator hoses replaced
- Coolant expansion tank replaced (planned on doing coolant system overhaul, but due to financial reasons started doing it bit by bit).
- Car always washed/detailed/clay barred/polished by Lustr Detailing in Schaumburg, IL (google them).

Done by previous owner (about 10k miles before I got it).
- Valve Cover Gasket seal replaced
- All fluids flushed and changed (transmission, differential, coolant, power steering, and brake fluid). Done at 55K
- Oil filter housing seal replaced
- Front OEM control arm bushings replaced
- Power steering hose replaced
- Resonator removed (still have it available, and will come with sale of car).

Why am I selling?:
I've owned two Nissan 300x's, a Mazda RX8, and had recently opted out for a Honda Civic. I know, I know that is lame. I did it for to be more economical because I have a sales job that requires me driving all day. I bought this car as my weekend car, and have literally only been using it on the weekends to fuel my need for speed. I really hate to do this. I joined this forum specifically to find a ZHP. I bought one at the beginning of the year, and now I hope to let it go. I am selling for financial reasons. I have had some unplanned financial circumstances recently come up. Mostly have to do with school debt, and a baby on the way. This is the best car I have ever owned. I am in absolutely no rush to sell it, but the burden of having it off my mind would be a huge financial relief for me. For now I am getting by, but would love some more expendable income.

About the car:
I found this car back in March on AutoTrader. Spoke with the buyer for an entire month before committing to buy it. He was also not in a rush to sell. Only reason he was selling was because he had found a ZHP sedan he had bought, and also already owned an M3. I bought, and had the car shipped (enclosed shipment) from Southern California. I reached out to my local BMW dealer, and asked what transport service they used. I can look for that information if you are interested in getting the car shipped. The previous owner had done the same, and got it shipped from Texas. It is safe to say that although this car is located in Chicago now it has NOT seen any snow, salt, or any of those crappy weather conditions. The car is currently stored in my friends garage. Before storing it for the winter I had the oil changed, tires inflated, car detailed/waxed, interior vacuumed, battery tender connected, and OEM BMW car cover placed on it.

** I currently have a loan on the car, so I don't have a title in hand. The loan would have to be paid off before I can transfer the title. I am open to shipping the car if arrangements are made in advance. Unfortunately, I would have to ensure the money clears, regardless if the car is being shipped or not.**

** the car is currently in storage, and I will take detailed pictures once the weather clears up a bit. There has been nothing but rain, snow, and sleet here in Chicago lately. I will plan to have them up by this weekend. Please feel free to PM me with any questions you might have about my car. I am only posting it here for now, because I hope to sell it to an enthusiast rather than some punk kid on craigslist.***