PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Trunk Lid Lights - Sedan

ZHP_Brandon
12-30-2015, 10:18 PM
So I step out of work 2 nights ago, after closing the store and having to recount our drawers 3 times because my manager just couldn't count the 20's.. :shift

and I find that my rear Trunk Light on the passenger side, is broken.
It wasn't shattered, but it looked as if someone took a flat head screw driver and drove it in between the face of plastic and the housing.. leaving the assembly to the trunk lid light exposed

I'll buy anything, I'd prefer just one but if anyone has a pair or is willing to donate :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl.. let me know

Thanks guys!

Happy Holidays

330i ZHP
12-30-2015, 11:44 PM
I can look. If I have any - pay shipping and they are yours. Text me at 7033039611 to remind me tomorrow

danewilson77
12-31-2015, 05:32 AM
That's insane.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

az3579
12-31-2015, 05:33 AM
The lenses do tend to fall off. When I first received my euro clears from the UK, I took apart the trunk lights to clean them and the lenses almost popped right off, very minimal force required. That's probably why they were dirty inside...

I cleaned it all up VERY carefully as the reflective material comes off extremely easily, then resealed with clear silicone sealant.

ZHP_Brandon
01-01-2016, 10:06 AM
The lenses do tend to fall off. When I first received my euro clears from the UK, I took apart the trunk lights to clean them and the lenses almost popped right off, very minimal force required. That's probably why they were dirty inside...

I cleaned it all up VERY carefully as the reflective material comes off extremely easily, then resealed with clear silicone sealant.

I wish I wouldve known that they come undone so easily, its a real shame that it happened but I'm hoping Stuart M. has a spare pair, it would be greatly appreciated
In essence I wouldnt mind LED Tails, but I dont want to spend money on a new set of rears if I virtually dont need it, but as of recently I saw an add on CL for the Rear Fog LCM, which would be a cool add on now that I need to buy new bulbs for the rear since its been raining so much out here and its housing is wet, I tried taping up over night but it didnt hold up well

ZHP_Brandon
01-01-2016, 10:09 AM
Oh yeah, Happy New Year everybody!

JupiterBMW
01-01-2016, 10:52 AM
Brandon- I know I've got a set of OEM ZHP sedan lights... I can pull them down and ship you one if you'd like. As others said, just pay shipping. :)

LMK

alexandre
01-02-2016, 08:43 AM
Carwash gone wild!
http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11918

Happened to me 2 years ago! I got lucky and found the lenses though. What I did was take my ambers apart and glue the clear lenses to them with bath silicone. Hasn't moved since.

330i ZHP
01-02-2016, 09:17 AM
I just finished looking. The only rear lights I have left are for the touring. I am sorry I can't help

az3579
01-02-2016, 10:35 AM
I was mulling over buying new ones but that isn't on my to-do list yet so I wouldn't be able to send you the ones I have installed just yet...

Sent from my LG V10 on Tapatalk

ZHP_Brandon
01-02-2016, 10:50 AM
Brandon- I know I've got a set of OEM ZHP sedan lights... I can pull them down and ship you one if you'd like. As others said, just pay shipping. :)

LMK

Perfect, I'll pm you then, thanks a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZHP_Brandon
01-02-2016, 10:53 AM
Carwash gone wild!
http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11918

Happened to me 2 years ago! I got lucky and found the lenses though. What I did was take my ambers apart and glue the clear lenses to them with bath silicone. Hasn't moved since.

Now that I know this is obviously much more common then I first assumed this will be my project over this week or whenever I manage to purchase another Trunk Light assembly! The bath silicone I can purchase anywhere no?

ZHP_Brandon
01-02-2016, 10:54 AM
I was mulling over buying new ones but that isn't on my to-do list yet so I wouldn't be able to send you the ones I have installed just yet...

Sent from my LG V10 on Tapatalk

Completely understandable, should anything change my older brother would love RCR talks for his S54 sedan!

ZHP_Brandon
01-14-2016, 06:40 PM
Found a set of "LED trunk lights" & LCM module off of E46F for a steal! Now to just buy PASoft to flash the LCM module, hopefully it manages to just be plug n play!

ELCID86
01-15-2016, 09:29 AM
Found a set of "LED trunk lights" & LCM module off of E46F for a steal! Now to just buy PASoft to flash the LCM module, hopefully it manages to just be plug n play!

Get it from Tony here. Tnhl.... is his user name.

ZHP_Brandon
01-15-2016, 09:30 AM
Get it from Tony here. Tnhl.... is his user name.

Will do, I had a typo, I purchased a Rear Fog LCM [emoji1417]
I'll send him a PM today