PDA

View Full Version : Euro Fog LCM - 65$ Plus Shipping

ZHP_Brandon
01-27-2016, 01:54 PM
Selling a Euro Fog LCM Faceplate, It isn't the full module of course

I never even tried putting it in my car, I bought it off of an E46F member then changed my mind as the money can be put towards other things anyhow
Not looking to make money on it, just hoping someone else out there needs it more than I do right now lol

Shipping will be covered by the buyer as well

I was told PASoft may be necessary for installation purposes but not 100% sure either, someone can chime in for clarity

Thanks for looking guys!

Johnmadd
01-27-2016, 02:17 PM
Is the dial on the right for manual leveling?

Vas
01-27-2016, 02:46 PM
Is the dial on the right for manual leveling?

Correct.

Johnmadd
01-27-2016, 02:50 PM
Correct.

Well, that could be cool. What version lcm would be needed for this to work, and will it work with xenons?

Vas
01-27-2016, 02:57 PM
Well, that could be cool. What version lcm would be needed for this to work, and will it work with xenons?

Not 100% . I think it will work on all facelift cars? Maybe somebody with more knowledge can chime in

2003 zhp cars did not have auto leveling but 2004-2005 did.

This faceplate does have rear foglights so they can be coded to work.

Also this faceplate will go well with this LCM being sold
http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?17352-06-325-Light-Control-Module-available

az3579
01-27-2016, 03:54 PM
2003 zhp cars did not have auto leveling but 2004-2005 did.

Not quite.
2003s definitely had autoleveling, as long as Xenon is equipped. We do not have manual leveling control on U.S. cars.

This faceplate will work on all E46's, but it will be missing the auto light function for 2004+ cars and the ones that are pre-2004 equipped with the Premium Package. Also, the manual leveling switch will not work.

The rear fogs need to be coded ON to function for sedans. For 2-door variants, extra wiring will have to be done.

Sent from my LG V10 on Tapatalk

ZHP_Brandon
01-27-2016, 04:08 PM
Not correct.
2003s definitely had autoleveling, as long as Xenon is equipped. We do not have manual leveling control on U.S. cars.

This faceplate will work on all E46's, but it will be missing the auto light function for 2004+ cars and the ones that are pre-2004 equipped with the Premium Package. Also, the manual leveling switch will not work.

The rear fogs need to be coded ON to function for sedans. For 2-door variants, extra wiring will have to be done.

My car doesn't have the auto leveling function since my car from the factory wasn't ordered with Xenon's, but it does have automatic lights and yes since what I'm selling doesn't have the euro spec LCM; just the Euro faceplate - you will need to code your own LCM to allow the Rear Fog function to work

But IMO, it isn't hard at all and just a matter of using PASoft, connecting the faceplate, accessing the LCM of your own car and switching a few settings.

ZHP_Brandon
01-27-2016, 04:11 PM

TerraPhntm would deff know what Version LCM is needed for the proper functionality, my brother keeps telling me to keep it & to Code it properly
when it gets dark just turn the lights on like any other car would allow lol, I guess in essence for the Rear Fog function it's worth losing the "Auto Light" function, But I don't absolutely need this atm so its for sale lol

derbo
01-27-2016, 08:18 PM
Rear fog is simple coding on the LCM with NCSexpert. I do not believe PASoft has this capability.

CC_NSL_LINKS aktiv
CC_NSL_RECHTS aktiv
STANDLICHT_ALS_NSL_RECHTS nicht_aktiv
STANDLICHT_ALS_NSL_LINKS nicht_aktiv
NSL_ALS_STANDLICHT aktiv

STANDLICHT_ALS_NSL_LINKS = left
STANDLICHT_ALS_NSL_LINKks = right

Just set one or both to aktiv as well to enable rear fogs. I kept it to the single driver side.

I'm pretty sure any facelifted car can run the LCM faceplate.

ZHP_Brandon
01-28-2016, 12:08 AM
Rear fog is simple coding on the LCM with NCSexpert. I do not believe PASoft has this capability.

CC_NSL_LINKSaktiv
CC_NSL_RECHTSaktiv
STANDLICHT_ALS_NSL_RECHTSnicht_aktiv
STANDLICHT_ALS_NSL_LINKSnicht_aktiv
NSL_ALS_STANDLICHTaktiv

STANDLICHT_ALS_NSL_LINKS = left
STANDLICHT_ALS_NSL_LINKks = right

Just set one or both to aktiv as well to enable rear fogs. I kept it to the single driver side.

I'm pretty sure any facelifted car can run the LCM faceplate.

Yeah I just want this sold, I figured someone would find use for it before I do, maybe the money from this can go towards one of those Group Buys [emoji1417] lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

az3579
01-28-2016, 07:01 AM
This is a good price, BTW. :thumbsup

ZHP_Brandon
01-28-2016, 12:08 PM
This is a good price, BTW. :thumbsup

Thank you! Lets get this thing sold [emoji213]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZHP_Brandon