PDA

View Full Version : 2004 BMW 330i ZHP Sedan 6MT w/ 146k miles (Albany, NY) - $6,500

BMWCurves
02-06-2016, 12:57 AM
Found on Craigslist. Silver Gray Metallic on Black leather interior. Looks to have the Cold Weather Package. Cannot determine if it has the Premium Package.

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/5427973665.html

ELCID86
02-06-2016, 10:49 AM
Silver gray or Titanium Silver

---
"ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - an e46fanatic

BMWCurves
02-06-2016, 10:30 PM
Silver gray or Titanium Silver

---
"ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - an e46fanatic

I believe it was Silver Gray, but seller deleted his Craigslist ad.

donjon
02-08-2016, 06:02 PM
It was titanium silver.

Was in contact with the seller and went to take a look at this one. I jumped when I saw it come up for sale only 20 minutes away from me. Was in decent shape, drove really nice, but was starting to to show some signs of rust. Owner was a college kid and had made a few questionable cosmetic mods. Said he was trying to sell the car to buy a Subaru that he really wanted, but when that car sold he backed out of the sale. Thanks bro.

Would have been too good to be true to find one so close. I was able to test drive the car, and it reinforced that I really like the feel of these cars. Search continues for me.

BMWCurves
02-08-2016, 06:40 PM
Tough stuff, but that's the way it goes sometimes. The purchase of my ZHP wasn't exactly smooth either.

Keep up the search, don't get discouraged.

Pupil_Heads
02-08-2016, 07:53 PM
It was titanium silver.

Was in contact with the seller and went to take a look at this one. I jumped when I saw it come up for sale only 20 minutes away from me. Was in decent shape, drove really nice, but was starting to to show some signs of rust. Owner was a college kid and had made a few questionable cosmetic mods. Said he was trying to sell the car to buy a Subaru that he really wanted, but when that car sold he backed out of the sale. Thanks bro.

Would have been too good to be true to find one so close. I was able to test drive the car, and it reinforced that I really like the feel of these cars. Search continues for me.

TBH, I'd choose a ZHP over a WRX. Just sayin"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ELCID86
02-09-2016, 03:45 PM
TBH, I'd choose a ZHP over a WRX. Just sayin"

Sounds like he should go Subaru...

---

Pupil_Heads
02-09-2016, 03:52 PM
Sounds like he should go Subaru...

---

Well, I understand because parts are cheaper