PDA

View Full Version : FS 2004 ZHP sedan IR/black 80k miles MT $7,750 Cedar Park TX

fredo
03-12-2016, 08:09 PM
Not mine. Looks good, original owner. Close to me, PM if you are interested.

ZHP ad (http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/5488337059.html)

chacend
03-13-2016, 08:08 AM
If this checks out its a hell of a deal.

Vas
03-13-2016, 02:42 PM
Nice find

fw_fw
03-13-2016, 04:27 PM
Awesome deal.....I'd be surprised if it makes it to Tuesday.....Fredo don't you need a second ZHP????

SoarinZHP
03-13-2016, 04:51 PM
Maybe I should look at this and become a car carrying member of the mafia again.... Looking and showing my "O" face.....

egiles14
03-13-2016, 06:07 PM
Fellow friend and BMW enthusiast has been searching for a ZHP since I bought mine. He found this one last night and we've both talked to the seller today. Payment is being sent first thing in the morning as this is a deal too good to pass up! Hopefully my friend will join here and post pictures after everything is said and done.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

fw_fw
03-13-2016, 06:08 PM
Fellow friend and BMW enthusiast has been searching for a ZHP since I bought mine. He found this one last night and we've both talked to the seller today. Payment is being sent first thing in the morning as this is a deal too good to pass up! Hopefully my friend will join here and post pictures after everything is said and done.

Cool!!!

ELCID86
03-13-2016, 06:10 PM
Awesome

---
"ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous

slater
03-13-2016, 06:24 PM
nice! that looks like a great find!

NoVAphotog
03-13-2016, 06:43 PM
If this checks out its a hell of a deal.

+1

Man, I'm happy for people moving on these but have to say the same things Vas says about prices dropping...sellers need to do some damn research. Takes a couple google searches to end up here and then if the fact that there is a whole FORUM dedicated to your car doesn't make you realize maybe they'll get an idea for the numbers... :dunno

Vas
03-13-2016, 06:52 PM
+1

Man, I'm happy for people moving on these but have to say the same things Vas says about prices dropping...sellers need to do some damn research. Takes a couple google searches to end up here and then if the fact that there is a whole FORUM dedicated to your car doesn't make you realize maybe they'll get an idea for the numbers... :dunno
Thumbs up

SCA
03-13-2016, 09:37 PM
Excellent Buy!

Boca_RatonZHP
03-14-2016, 05:49 AM
This is a major deal! Congrats to the buyer

Aeternalis
03-14-2016, 05:55 AM
Glad there will soon be another Mafia member here in the Lone Star State. :)

JanMatt
03-14-2016, 07:13 AM
this is an amazing deal. wow. stunned right now

egiles14
03-14-2016, 10:18 AM
Glad there will soon be another Mafia member here in the Lone Star State. :)
Actually my friend and I are located in Mississippi...so now there will be another MS Mafia member!

My friend just left on a 9 hour road trip from Laurel, MS to Austin, TX to pick up the car. They will stay the night, then meet the seller in the morning and head back this way.

Even though Imola with black leather isn't the color combination he really wanted (he was looking for white with natural brown, which is very rare as we all know), we also know low mileage, one owner well-cared for examples don't sit unsold for long...especially at this price.

SCA
03-14-2016, 11:20 AM
Actually my friend and I are located in Mississippi...so now there will be another MS Mafia member!

My friend just left on a 9 hour road trip from Laurel, MS to Austin, TX to pick up the car. They will stay the night, then meet the seller in the morning and head back this way.

Even though Imola with black leather isn't the color combination he really wanted (he was looking for white with natural brown, which is very rare as we all know), we also know low mileage, one owner well-cared for examples don't sit unsold for long...especially at this price.

:thumbup

NYRhockey
03-14-2016, 05:25 PM
congrats. Unbelievable deal. Let's hope it doesn't turn into a flip for profit.

fredo
03-14-2016, 06:23 PM
I like the link in the FS ad :

Car and Driver (http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/bmw-330i-with-performance-package-road-test)