View Full Version : WTB 330i ZHP 6MT

E46M3GTR
05-19-2016, 04:53 PM
I'm in the market for a 330i ZHP Sedan, and I'm looking for one in great condition with low mileage with both the cold weather and premium packages, as well as a moon roof delete. I would prefer the car to be close to stock, but I'm open to tasteful modifications.

Year(s): 2003-2005
Budget: $15,000 (Though I may pay more for very low mileage.)
Desired location of vehicle: Maryland, or the states bordering it.
Desired Mileage: Under 75k
Transmission type: 6MT
Desired number of Doors: 4
Desired Color combos: Any exterior color except silver and red, and any interior color.
Desired Packages: Both the Cold Weather and Premium Packages, as well as a moon roof delete.

Feel free to PM me here, or email me at E46M3GTRBMW@gmail.com.

Thanks for reading,
E46M3GTR

BMWCurves
05-21-2016, 04:55 PM
Good luck in your search. I think you'll struggle to find a moonroofless car, those are exceedingly rare.

ELCID86
05-21-2016, 04:58 PM
Check out the white/alc car that was just posted!

Simongym
05-21-2016, 05:35 PM

Almost perfect for him; just the moonroof messing it up.

ELCID86
05-22-2016, 02:28 PM
Almost perfect for him; just the moonroof messing it up.

Life is full of compromises.

E46M3GTR
05-22-2016, 03:45 PM

It's a nice car, but I really would prefer a slicktop, and it's also very far from MD. Unlike many, I have decided not to buy cars far away from where I live. I want to look at the car in person before I commit to purchasing it, rather than paying for a flight to go buy the car blind or just buying the car blind and having it shipped to me. I just don't feel like it's good practice for used car buying.

I'm a patient person, I can wait until I find something local. Thanks, though. I will be watching the classifieds closely, I check them every day. I also check some other BMW sites with classifieds as well.

Simongym
05-22-2016, 04:40 PM
Life is full of compromises.

So true. The only option missing from my ZHP to make it 100% what I want is the premium package. What all comes with it anyways? (sorry OP for thread jacking!)

Vas
05-22-2016, 04:43 PM
It's a nice car, but I really would prefer a slicktop, and it's also very far from MD. Unlike many, I have decided not to buy cars far away from where I live. I want to look at the car in person before I commit to purchasing it, rather than paying for a flight to go buy the car blind or just buying the car blind and having it shipped to me. I just don't feel like it's good practice for used car buying.

I'm a patient person, I can wait until I find something local. Thanks, though. I will be watching the classifieds closely, I check them every day. I also check some other BMW sites with classifieds as well.
Good luck since that is asking alot

E46M3GTR
05-22-2016, 05:48 PM

It might be asking a lot, but this is just one of the sites I now frequent. I have many different makes and models that I'm looking for with different features. Whichever one pops up first will be the one I buy, and I will close my other WTB threads.

slater
05-22-2016, 06:54 PM

at least he's not in canada - the US got over 10x the amount we got!

E46M3GTR
05-22-2016, 07:05 PM
at least he's not in canada - the US got over 10x the amount we got!

True! I'm hopeful that something will come along. I'm a big four door sedan performance kinda guy. Just to give you an idea, I'm also looking at the 97 and 98 E36 M3 sedans, as well as Mitsubishi Lancer Evos, and some other cars as well. The BMWs are at the top of my list because they have much nicer interiors, which is very important to me.