PDA

View Full Version : 2005 BMW 330i ZHP Sedan 6MT w/ 91k miles (Murrieta, CA) - $11,500

BMWCurves
05-30-2016, 11:27 PM
Found on Craigslist. Imola Red on Alcantara interior. Has the Cold Weather Package, does not have the Premium Package. No photos.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5611635078.html

mercury26
06-18-2016, 01:07 PM
Be careful with this one, I was in the process of purchasing this car when the owner pulled the rug out from me. We had a verbal agreement (via email) that I would purchase the car from him this coming Friday. I live out of state, so was planning to fly out this coming Friday, pay for car and fly it home. Booked non-refundable tickets for myself and daughter. I offered to provide a deposit via PayPal, the owner declined indicating that he had issues with PayPal in the past. I booked a PPI for Monday to ensure that car met the description and that it make would 1,000+ mile journey home without issue. The owner understood and agreed to quote him "i wouldn't pull the rug out... I'm not a dirtbag, lol..." which was made in reference to me purchasing tickets and making arrangements (taking time off work, PPI, CarFax, arranging funds for a Cashier's Check, etc) to come out to get the car. If someone on this board is buying from this guy, I would be careful. Very disappointing and shocking, pretty dishonorable if you ask me. Either the car does match the description (and he got cold feet on the PPI) or he is just not honorable person.

fredo
06-18-2016, 02:34 PM
What a bad experience. Sorry you lost $ on this one.

dandandk
06-18-2016, 05:09 PM
Be careful with this one, I was in the process of purchasing this car when the owner pulled the rug out from me. We had a verbal agreement (via email) that I would purchase the car from him this coming Friday. I live out of state, so was planning to fly out this coming Friday, pay for car and fly it home. Booked non-refundable tickets for myself and daughter. I offered to provide a deposit via PayPal, the owner declined indicating that he had issues with PayPal in the past. I booked a PPI for Monday to ensure that car met the description and that it make would 1,000+ mile journey home without issue. The owner understood and agreed to quote him "i wouldn't pull the rug out... I'm not a dirtbag, lol..." which was made in reference to me purchasing tickets and making arrangements (taking time off work, PPI, CarFax, arranging funds for a Cashier's Check, etc) to come out to get the car. If someone on this board is buying from this guy, I would be careful. Very disappointing and shocking, pretty dishonorable if you ask me. Either the car does match the description (and he got cold feet on the PPI) or he is just not honorable person.

thats good to know. thks for the feedback and sorry for your $$