PDA

View Full Version : 2004 BMW 330i ZHP Sedan 6MT w/ 120k miles (Seattle, WA) - $6,800

BMWCurves
06-13-2016, 10:27 AM
Found on Craigslist. Mystic Blue on Alcantara interior. Has neither the Premium nor the Cold Weather Package.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/5624360238.html

holyc0w
06-13-2016, 02:24 PM
Who chewed off the shift knob?

Copacabana
06-13-2016, 03:07 PM
This car has been on Seattle CL for a while, I think it's been relisted twice at progressively lower prices. Due to the Alcantara interior I never investigated it. Probably something sketchy going on with a 120k-mile $6800 ZHP.

dlucas589
06-13-2016, 05:59 PM
Exhaust pipes look funky as well

poke08
06-15-2016, 07:54 AM
Just a heads up, this car has a tamper dot on the cluster.

Cadeez
06-16-2016, 11:12 AM
Great price, but I'm with everyone else here, this thing has been ridden hard and neglected. Plus, I'm not down with OPA (other people's alcantara)

BMWCurves
06-16-2016, 12:39 PM
I like that. After feeling how gross the alcantara was on my wheel, I can imagine the sweat and grime that's been imbued in alcantara interiors (yum)

Garagebound
06-16-2016, 12:43 PM
Thanks!
I have just refocused my search to only cars with leather.

BMWCurves
06-16-2016, 02:50 PM
Thanks!

Don't let us deter you. It's definitely a sought after interior by some. I personally prefer leather for its ease of cleaning and feeling of a premium material, that's my own preference.

Cadeez
06-16-2016, 03:11 PM
Thanks!

Don't let us deter you. It's definitely a sought after interior by some. I personally prefer leather for its ease of cleaning and feeling of a premium material, that's my own preference.

Haha totally, buy what you like. Personally I just don't like cloth interior, alcantara bolsters or not

az3579
06-16-2016, 03:30 PM
The problem is that most E46's by now have hard leather due to a lack of care, so it's extremely hard to find a car with leather that is still supple. Hard leather feels cheap to me, and am suffering this with my recently acquired Natural Brown interior. Cardboard hard leather... :(

Sent from my LG V10 on Tapatalk

Pupil_Heads
06-16-2016, 05:09 PM
This precious BMW has been treated like a Prius

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadeez
06-17-2016, 08:00 AM
The problem is that most E46's by now have hard leather due to a lack of care, so it's extremely hard to find a car with leather that is still supple. Hard leather feels cheap to me, and am suffering this with my recently acquired Natural Brown interior. Cardboard hard leather... :(

Sent from my LG V10 on Tapatalk

Well if you're looking to get rid of that cardboard hard NB interior, please pm me immediately so I get first crack at it! I'm sure there are ways to massage some life back into it

az3579
06-17-2016, 11:10 AM
Well if you're looking to get rid of that cardboard hard NB interior, please pm me immediately so I get first crack at it!

From my cold, dead hands. :)
I've tried to get this interior for 4 years, I ain't lettin' go unless I get rid of the car!

I'm sure there are ways to massage some life back into it

I'm fairly certain that it's past the point of saving. I've done multiple Leatherique treatments on it and doesn't seem to be getting any better. It is what it is...

jiggz
06-17-2016, 12:34 PM
This car has been on Seattle CL for a while, I think it's been relisted twice at progressively lower prices. Due to the Alcantara interior I never investigated it. Probably something sketchy going on with a 120k-mile $6800 ZHP.

Correct on the listings. I'm pretty certain the car was purchased and immediately posted FS again by a different owner. I remember it posted in the Bremerton/Port Orchard area of WA, west of Seattle across Puget Sound. Now it's listed in Seattle with totally different pics and description.

Given the low price I doubt they were trying to flip it for $, I assume it was a mechanical/maintenance mess. Too bad too, mystic over alcantara is a nice combo.