PDA

View Full Version : 2004 330i zhp Imola red sedan natural brown leather exc cond 6 speed manual Wethersfield CT

Kevindshea
07-10-2016, 06:28 PM
http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/5676852823.html

2004 BMW 330i zhp rare M performance package 6 speed manual Imola red with cube trim 4 door sedan Brown leather with black trim and factory navigation . Super clean no rust at all! Almost no leather wear at all only very slight wear on drivers seat see pic it's very slight wear no rips no tears! A few paint chips on the hood and front bumper cover from normal highway driving but super super clean overall . NAV works! Very very well maintained! Super clean interior, paint shines like new. Everything works sunroof Windows everything! Ac cold , heat is hot . Runs and drives and shifts and handles amazingly well. Suspension is tight. New tires, new front brakes, new Oem valve cover gaskets, oil filter housing gasket. Recent shocks and struts! Full synthetic oil change w Oem filter just done, ready to go. New upper and lower throttle boots. No warning lights on at all! Feel free to bring your mechanic. I doubt there is another zhp this clean and well maintained for anywhere near this price anywhere. This is a real ZHP. Unmolested unmodified enthusiasts car. No mods. Oem e39 m5 dual stage steering wheel swapped in to replace worn suede steering wheel. You will not be disappointed in this car. This is not your average Craigslist turd. Try to find a cheaper zhp and it will cost you thousands to make it half as clean and maintained as this one. No leaks no drips doesn't smoke or make any unusual noises . Experienced BMW guys know the value of a well maintained BMW! You will love this car ! This car is worth at least 6500$ you have to see it to believe it. No offers below 6000 will be considered or replied to. Cash only. No trades except maybe manual trans BMWs. No low ballers- no checks -none- no scammers- no time wasters that ask a million questions without reading and then no show for an appointment. No shipping- no checks- no bitcoins no PayPal.Cash Only. Thank you. Text is best at 86 oh eight tree tree seven oh oh fur2645126451
See CL ad : http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/5676852823.html

cakM3
07-11-2016, 03:25 AM
GLWS [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

az3579
07-11-2016, 03:42 AM
I can do an in-depth look at this car for anyone remote that's interested in purchasing.

Kevindshea
07-11-2016, 05:48 AM
I can do an in-depth look at this car for anyone remote that's interested in purchasing.
Thank you for the offer, if it helps get this zhp to its next owner I am all for it. This is my 2nd zhp- wife says I don't need 2? I'd love to get it sold to free up some cash for summer vaca.

Kevindshea
07-11-2016, 05:49 AM
Also I swapped out the burnt Zkw xenons for a nice set of Oem al bi xenons

az3579
07-11-2016, 06:01 AM
Thank you for the offer, if it helps get this zhp to its next owner I am all for it. This is my 2nd zhp- wife says I don't need 2? I'd love to get it sold to free up some cash for summer vaca.
It seems to be effective! I've checked out three cars for people and all three got sold to someone who read my write-up. :)

Sent from my LG V10 on Tapatalk

Kevindshea
07-11-2016, 07:13 AM
Pm'd you my cell #

danewilson77
07-11-2016, 04:41 PM
It seems to be effective! I've checked out three cars for people and all three got sold to someone who read my write-up. :)

The ZHP Whisperer

:happyspidey

S7 Edge, out

Kevindshea
07-13-2016, 05:39 AM
Price drop 6450$ OBRO

2004 BMW 330i zhp rare M performance package 6 speed manual Imola red with cube trim 4 door sedan Brown leather with black trim and factory navigation . Super clean no rust at all! Almost no leather wear at all only very slight wear on drivers seat see pic it's very slight wear no rips no tears! A few paint chips on the hood and front bumper cover from normal highway driving but super super clean overall . NAV works! Very very well maintained! Super clean interior, paint shines like new. Everything works sunroof Windows everything! Ac cold , heat is hot . Runs and drives and shifts and handles amazingly well. Suspension is tight. New tires, new front brakes, new Oem valve cover gaskets, oil filter housing gasket. Recent shocks and struts! Full synthetic oil change w Oem filter just done, ready to go. New upper and lower throttle boots. No warning lights on at all! Feel free to bring your mechanic. I doubt there is another zhp this clean and well maintained for anywhere near this price anywhere. This is a real ZHP. Burnt Zkw xenons swapped out w Oem AL bi xenons. Unmolested unmodified enthusiasts car. No mods. Oem e39 m5 dual stage steering wheel swapped in to replace worn suede steering wheel. You will not be disappointed in this car. This is not your average Craigslist turd. Try to find a cheaper zhp and it will cost you thousands to make it half as clean and maintained as this one. No leaks no drips doesn't smoke or make any unusual noises . Experienced BMW guys know the value of a well maintained BMW! You will love this car ! This car is worth at least 6500$ you have to see it to believe it. No offers below 6000 will be considered or replied to. Cash only. No trades except maybe manual trans BMWs. No low ballers- no checks -none- no scammers- no time wasters that ask a million questions without reading and then no show for an appointment. No shipping- no checks- no bitcoins no PayPal.Cash Only. Thank you. Text is best at 86 oh eight tree tree seven oh oh fur2645126451
See CL ad : http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/5676852823.html

bandwagn
07-13-2016, 06:19 PM

I'll vouch for BP - i think he just likes the excuse to check out another awesome ZHP

Kevindshea
07-16-2016, 08:27 AM
Price drop to a very firm 5950$! Super clean

D1ESEL
07-17-2016, 04:40 AM
Any rust on the car at all?

Kevindshea
07-17-2016, 04:57 AM
Any rust on the car at all?
No rust what so ever. It's So clean! Not even a single spec or bubble. Wife wants a new kitchen- willing to go as low as 5500$ Cash Firm!

Kevindshea
07-17-2016, 05:02 AM
I have updated the pictures to better quality pics on the CL ad. Also you can click reply on the CL ad and text message me any questions for the fastest reply. Thank you.