PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Sedan parts, form the radiator forward

GotZHP
08-20-2016, 04:20 PM
Hey all,

I recently got into an accident with my ZHP which has left it pretty beat up ( I rear ended someone :( ). I kept the car and am rebuilding the front. I am looking for anything and everything from the radiator to the front of the car. I will be reusing my front bumper, so I do not need that. Some of the items I will need, but not all, are as follows:

-Radiator
-Condenser
-Headlights & Corners
-grills
-expansion tank
-coolant hoses
-hood
-front plate
-etc.

I am located in orange County, California, area code 92618

I will post up a picture of my car once I get an iPhone cord and dump the photos off of it. Send me a PM or post here if you may have something I need. I will have a more detailed parts list later this upcoming week.

While the above list is my priority, I am also looking to upgrade my front brakes as they need to be replaced. When I slammed on the brakes, my front end locked up completely :/ If you have any performance brake parts (pads, rotors, lines, etc) PM me!

Karl Lazlo
08-20-2016, 04:48 PM
GotZHP, sending you a PM, as I did something very similar for my M3 work-in-progress. I can email/text you some places to look for OEM parts to bring your car back to life without breaking the bank.

GotZHP
08-20-2016, 04:51 PM
Awesome, Thanks Karl. Progressive wrote me a check for $7,000. So far my parts total is ~$2,350. I still need to add a hood and headlights so that number will go up.

330i ZHP
08-20-2016, 05:56 PM
Where are you located? I have a sedan facelift hood in great shape

GotZHP
08-20-2016, 05:59 PM
O man, wish I was closer to you. Will probably get killed on shipping. I am in Orange County, California.