PDA

View Full Version : FS 2005 BMW 330i ZHP silver Auto 137k leather/cold weather pkg (long Island, NY) $7,500

Rumplemenz
08-27-2016, 01:34 PM
----------SOLD----------
--------SOLD---------
--------SOLD---------

Reduced..!! - $6,000 - Comes with a complete set of winter wheels/tires if full ask is offered

You are looking at my 2005 BMW E46 330i ZHP with auto transmission in Titanium Silver Metallic. This car has a clean Carfax, clear title and it recently passed a NY state inspection (08/04/2016). I am in the 8th year of ownership and am the 2nd owner. Odometer currently has 137k miles and the vehicle has no known mechanical issues. The car has recently been serviced with new spark plugs, new air filter, cabin filter, coolant flush, new fuel filter and oil/filter change. The entire coolant system has been overhauled. The other common issues such as the Vanos and Disa valve are all new/rebuilt. 4 new o2 sensors (pre/post cat) have been installed. Newer battery. The rear shocks are new. The tires have about 50% tread and the brakes are literally brand new (rotors/pads/sensors/bushings). I am selling because I purchased a new 3 series. I have maintained a well organized history log of all past repairs and preventative maintenance with receipts.

OTHER NOTABLE OPTIONS/FEATURES INCLUDE
Performance Package and Cold Weather Package
Leather heated seats seating (black)
Fold down rear seats with center ski bag
8 way driver and passenger power sport seats with memory function
Power glass moonroof with tilt
12 speaker Harman Kardon stereo
HID headlights with angel eyes (retro-fitted the OEM headlights)
Pre-wiring for cellular use, alarm system, integrated garage door-opener and cd changer

$6,000

*Will receive winter wheel/tire package with full asking price*

You can reach me via text at 631-599-3422 (I rarely answer calls that I don't recognize)
Email is geno24@optonline.net

Carfax can be accessed on cars.com

Rumplemenz
10-04-2016, 06:03 AM
Price reduction $6,000 :)

Priced to sell for sure

san
10-04-2016, 06:08 AM
GLWS! Good price...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rumplemenz
10-17-2016, 03:57 AM
SOLD

Had it on cars.com... craigslist... letgo... and zhpmafia

And...... the car sold to someone who found it on this forum :)

Im sad already... i knew it would sell to the first person who looked at it. Great car. I've had srt8's.. stangs.. sti's... some fun cars over the years and by far the e46 was the most fun to drive; even more than my new 335. The longest I've ever owned a vehicle was 8 years (this one). 2nd longest? 4 years. So for those who are still looking or are on the fence about purchasing a ZHP go and drive one b/c your indecisiveness will fizzle real quick.

Thanks again everyone best of luck with your sweet rides :)

danewilson77
10-17-2016, 10:14 AM
SOLD

Had it on cars.com... craigslist... letgo... and zhpmafia

And...... the car sold to someone who found it on this forum :)

Win. Glad we could help.

S7 Edge, out