PDA

View Full Version : WTB PaSoft or Any LCM coding software

ZHP_Brandon
09-06-2016, 04:01 AM
I havent posted anything in so long buy I Did the trs-retrofit kit on my car and its out put is astounding over the burnt bowls my car had but... My lights flicker on and off because my car didn't come with Bi-Xenon headlights.

Im looking to remedy this situation before the end of the month as the police in my area are just annoying lol

Please let me know if you have anything for sale/rent or on lend, I'd happily pay the postage to get this fixed quickly

Located on Long Island, Here in NY!

Thanks again Mafia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tnhl1989
09-06-2016, 04:04 AM
Do you know what firmware your LCM has? I do have a few extra lcms and you would probably need a pasoft scanner as well to clear out the tamper dot and change any other settings needed to make it work 100%. I can provide both if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

az3579
09-06-2016, 06:31 AM
If you need a quick solution, I'm available on Friday - I can stop by and code it for you if you'd like. I'm dropping my mom off at LaGuardia and I took the day off, so I'll be "in the area"...

ELCID86
09-06-2016, 01:21 PM
If you need a quick solution, I'm available on Friday - I can stop by and code it for you if you'd like. I'm dropping my mom off at LaGuardia and I took the day off, so I'll be "in the area"...

BP to the rescue (again ;))

az3579
09-08-2016, 06:48 PM
I guess you don't need this done? I'm going to NY tomorrow morning and still haven't heard from ya.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk