PDA

View Full Version : (Sold): Brand New Dinan Throttle Body for (M54 330i)

trancenation
11-06-2016, 12:37 AM
SOLD

Sockethead
11-06-2016, 04:25 PM
If anyone is curious, a side by side with the stock TB. This is mine, not the sellers....

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161107/b84bc50510063fdca20a92c0c8d18b30.jpg

ELCID86
11-06-2016, 06:26 PM
Seems as though discussion on value etc should not take place in the OP's FS thread :dunno

---
"ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous E46 fanatic

az3579
11-06-2016, 06:39 PM
Seems as though discussion on value etc should not take pop lace in the OP's FS thread :dunno

My thoughts exactly.

trancenation
11-06-2016, 09:59 PM
Pictures added, thanks for everyone's input. Let's keep this thread civil and strictly for if you are interested in what I am selling.

Thanks.

cakM3
11-07-2016, 02:33 AM
This is a nice part, GLWS :thumbsup

san
11-07-2016, 05:50 AM
GLWS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simmsled
11-07-2016, 06:45 PM
What is the advantage of the Dinan throttle body?
Does it actuate faster?
Larger?
It has a BMW part #?

Sockethead
11-07-2016, 06:55 PM
If you look at my picture above, you can see the bore is bigger which will flow more air.
http://www.dinancars.com/product/d760-3300a-dinan-high-flow-throttle-body-for-bmw-330i-530i-x5-z3-2/?series=3-Series&mid=1021/

Simmsled
11-07-2016, 07:48 PM
Ah cool.

trancenation
11-15-2016, 09:13 AM
Bump! Still available, Let's get this sold!

johnrando
11-16-2016, 02:08 PM
I would buy it but I have one.

wsmeyer
11-16-2016, 07:05 PM
I have a big bore TB. No regrets in buying it.

trancenation
12-01-2016, 01:11 PM
SOLD Thanks for everyone's interest!

BADCLOWN
12-01-2016, 01:31 PM
Final sale price?

trancenation
12-01-2016, 03:27 PM
Final sale price?.

BADCLOWN
12-02-2016, 01:02 AM
If anyone paid your price A. Good for you and B. They are complete idiots

TheFinanceGuy
12-02-2016, 05:30 AM

I'm not sure this a good constructive family-like comment.

NoVAphotog
12-02-2016, 06:19 AM

Ehh I think it's fine the doctor evil picture shows OP knows what we were onto with this thing. Not any of our faults items like this one for these cars are what they are valued at. No one bats an eye when people drop $800 for a strut brace that literally does nothing.

johnrando
12-02-2016, 08:13 AM
Agree. Let's keep it civil and drop that line of discussion, no more comments needed on that. Congrats on the sale.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

BADCLOWN
12-02-2016, 09:35 AM

I'm not trying to be a dick here with my prior comment or this one but: family like comment? Really........I didn't think it was insanely offensive or wrong to say that someone would be an idiot for spending that kinda dough on something that doesn't warrant the price being asked? I congratulated the seller, good for him for making the sale.

Didn't realize people were so soft on this site haha

TheFinanceGuy
12-02-2016, 10:09 AM
I'm not trying to be a dick here with my prior comment or this one but: family like comment? Really........I didn't think it was insanely offensive or wrong to say that someone would be an idiot for spending that kinda dough on something that doesn't warrant the price being asked? I congratulated the seller, good for him for making the sale.

Didn't realize people were so soft on this site haha

I think a better way to phrase it would be to state that in your opinion this modification isn't worth the price. Better yet, because you don't feel it is worth it, move along and don't comment. I just didn't think it helped the thread at all.
Perhaps I'm just being touchy as I'm tired.

As a good reminder - family rules.

Mafia Family Rules

We all know the forum rules, but an equally important set to be aware of is the Mafia Family Rules. These rules were unspoken amongst the OGs of this site, but now that our Family is growing like a weed, it is helpful to write them down so we can continue to foster the unique environment that seems to be the primary driver of members to this site.

1.The Family Comes First -- This site is like our home. And especially in the home, the Family comes first. This should be the guiding principle in all of your posts.

2.The Family Comes Before Your Ego -- You never make yourself feel better at the expense of someone else in the Family. Bruised egos have been the downfall of many a family.

3.The Family Comes Before Winning an Argument -- Disagreements are bound to happen in any family, but in this Family you are expected to take the respectful high road in any disagreements. The preservation of the Family and this house is more important than you winning an argument or having the last word.

4.You Always Help Family -- Yes, that means when your lazy Uncle Vito asks you what oil he should put in his ZHP, you don’t tell him to use the search button or send him a link to Let Me Google That For You. You simply help Uncle Vito out; that’s what families do.

5.You Don’t Speak Ill of Family -- When you don’t have something helpful or useful to say, conserve your energy and move on to the next thread. Posting something negative serves no purpose and will typically violate rules two and three.

6.Families Have Opinions -- You are entitled to your opinion, but the Family doesn’t have to be entitled to your opinion as well. Sharing opinions is fine when it is helpful, productive, or done in a respectful manner when disagreeing. Forcing an opinion and telling a Family member that his or her opinion is wrong is not.

7.Dirty Laundry Stays in the Wash Room -- If you have a legitimate problem with a Family member, you either take it up privately with private messages, or you contact a Moderator or the Godfather. An open forum is not the place to discuss personal Family problems.

These are seven simple rules that, if followed, will guarantee a long and healthy life for our Family. You are expected to follow them. If these rules bother you or seem to constrain the way you typically like to post, then this probably isn’t the family for you.

Remember, the Godfather is watching.

Edit: Sig size limit 800x250. If you have trouble sizing up/down, ask the Family for help. Plenty of tech-savvy members here who are happy to lend a hand.

cakM3
12-02-2016, 12:16 PM
Nice of you to post "family rules" Patrick [emoji1360]

This is a good reminder for some. To the OP...congrats on the sale of your throttle body. I'm sure the buyer will be thrilled to have this installed in his/her car[emoji41]

BADCLOWN
12-02-2016, 01:16 PM
Again, I don't feel like anything I said goes against the "family rules". Never intended at any point to start an argument just stated an opinion that the piece isn't worth the price. Idk how that's different from you saying the "modification" isn't worth the money??? He sold the part, that's great. I expressed an opinion and that I would be interested at a more accurate price point. Stating that someone is an idiot for paying that price is my opinion based off the above. Quite simply put: it was a potential buyer expressing an opinion on the advertised product.

I'm very laid back across the board, try not to be so touchy :cigar

TheFinanceGuy
12-02-2016, 02:52 PM
Again, I don't feel like anything I said goes against the "family rules". Never intended at any point to start an argument just stated an opinion that the piece isn't worth the price. Idk how that's different from you saying the "modification" isn't worth the money??? He sold the part, that's great. I expressed an opinion and that I would be interested at a more accurate price point. Stating that someone is an idiot for paying that price is my opinion based off the above. Quite simply put: it was a potential buyer expressing an opinion on the advertised product.

I'm very laid back across the board, try not to be so touchy :cigar

Ok.

johnrando
12-02-2016, 03:00 PM
I guess no more comments was not taken literally. Thread locked.

danewilson77
12-02-2016, 03:09 PM
Yeah.... We're not super supportive of "name calling". I think you know this now. Let's move on. Thanks for understanding.

Sent by the Pixel XL

danewilson77
12-02-2016, 03:10 PM
I guess no more comments was not taken literally. Thread locked.

:like

Sent by the Pixel XL