PDA

View Full Version : 2006 zhp vert 6mt, 16k miles, Pennsylvania

SSBMW
12-27-2016, 10:28 AM
Not mine, no affiliation, just saw it on Autotrader when I was perusing for a daily driver. Thought I would pass along. Looks gorgeous.

2006 BMW 330Ci
$22,500
http://atcm.co/S2PVDP/1a6f996c

fw_fw
12-27-2016, 12:36 PM
EAG will be all over this like white on rice......

NYRhockey
12-27-2016, 06:18 PM
At already $22K don't know if there'd be enough margin for EAG to pursue after the pay sales tax and do the maintenance they seem to do on cars prior to sale. The 4dr imola with 28K on it hasn't yet sold after almost 2 months @ $28K asking so they will likely have to come down from that. Not sure on this but i believe convertibles would be less desirable / marketable than sedans so it's not like they could ask =/>$30K on this one

fw_fw
12-27-2016, 06:47 PM
At already $22K don't know if there'd be enough margin for EAG to pursue after the pay sales tax and do the maintenance they seem to do on cars prior to sale. The 4dr imola with 28K on it hasn't yet sold after almost 2 months @ $28K asking so they will likely have to come down from that. Not sure on this but i believe convertibles would be less desirable / marketable than sedans so it's not like they could ask =/>$30K on this one

Maybe.....but they'll offer $20K cash and pick it up themselves, making an easy transaction for the seller. I think that ultra-low mileage convertibles and coupes are actually more marketable, as the people who are looking for ultra-low mileage cars are looking for weekender cars at best, garage queens at worst, and these guys tend to want the "sportier" cars, i.e. convertibles and coupes. If you are looking for a driver, then I agree the sedan is more popular. However, 99% of buyers looking to buy 10+ year old cars with less than 20K miles at a premium price aren't looking for a driver.....

We'll see.....